“Elegegant is Fabulous and a GREAT VALUE!!!”

MCM Elegante Hotel and Suites
Ranked #69 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Circle Pines, Minnesota, United States
“Elegegant is Fabulous and a GREAT VALUE!!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was in Dallas for the market for 5 days (15th-20th) This hotel was such a great find!!! The hotel is very clean, great beds, and wonderful staff. Perry the GM is always available if you have questions or need something. The entire staff was very accommadating and from the front desk, to the service staff and the drivers. Hotel offers free shuttle to restraunts, both airports and if needed other places you need to go. (ie Market Center when regular shuttles were not running yet on Tues). Wonderful full breakfast buffet, NOT continental. Free drinks during happy hour. This was truly a great hotel. I would definitely reccommend it and would love to stay here again on my next trip to Dallas. Thank you to all at the Elegante.
Sheila C MN

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
perry1a, General Manager at MCM Elegante Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for the kind words about our staff and Hotel. It gives me great pleasure to share these comments in our weekly staff meeting. Can't wait until the next market to be of service.

Till then,
Perry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I booked this hotel through the Dallas Mart services. I was looking for a lower priced hotel for this buying trip. I was a little skeptical of the hotel at first. It wasn't in the best of locations and the pictures made it look a little old. Boy was I wrong. When we arrived, we weren't only greeted by the front desk, but also by the manager, Perry. What a great experience. He explained their complementary airport shuttles (saving nearly $75 in cab fees, which one in our party took advantage of). We also received several drink coupons for the bar, which we took advantage of. Plus their complementary transportation to and from neighborhood restaurants! In addition, Perry upgraded us to the executive level, which has several addition advantages plus great privacy and safety! Overall, an excellent choice that not only saved us a lot of money, but gave us better services and accommodations then we were used to in the past. This will be our new hotel in Dallas. Thank you Perry!

Room Tip: Try to get upgraded to the executive floor. Excellent
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I knew if you would gave us that one chance to show you service and value we would become you preferred Hotel, so Thank Your for that chance. Your comments mean a great deal to our staff and will be shared with all. Will see you at the next market and or just on a visit to Dallas.

All the best

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel many times and always enjoy it. The beds are incredibly comfortable, the rooms are clean and the staff is great. The food is also good, especially for a buffet. The Mexican food buffet is fantastic. Near the airport so easy to get to when I fly in.

Room Tip: Request the 8th floor, concierge level. Well worth it.
1 Thank Mike S
perry1a, General Manager at MCM Elegante Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you so much for the review you posted, my staff really appreciates your comments. I hope all your future travel to Dallas will always include the MCM Elegante Hotel and Suites.

Hope to see you soon
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I traveled to Dallas on business this week and was put at the Elegante. We had never heard of the hotel so my boss and I went to the property to check it out before the company felt comfortable letting me stay there. I can say that from the outside the hotel is very unassuming, and it isn't in the most glamorous part of town. However, upon walking in we were greeting warmly by the general manager, Perry. He went out of his way to make us feel welcome, telling me about the free hot- not continental breakfast daily, as well as 2 security guards as well as a free shuttle anywhere within 5 miles. Everyone at the front desk was super friendly, and working in the hospitality industry great customer service goes a LONG way with me. I was anxious to see the room, and was very satisfied- it was clean, beautiful comfortable beds, and a flat screen TV. The bathroom was also immaculately clean equipped with Bath and Body Works products. After checking in and coming back down to the lobby, Perry handed me a ticket for free happy hour for the remainder of my stay at the attached bar and grill to thank me for my business. Anything I have needed at the front desk has been provided to me, and my service being shuttled to and from my office has been extremely curteous. I used to work for Disney so I feel like everyone gives mediocre service and I have been so incredibly happy with the service at this hotel. I would absolutely reccommend the Elegante and if I return to Dallas will request with my company that I stay here.

2 Thank Kim K
I am so pleased that after having some reservations about our property that you gave us that one chance to show you what great service is all about. Your comments made my staff's day.
Hope to see you soon

Albany, New York
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This hotel was a great value. Close to both airports. A good business travel choice. Breakfast was included for a very reasonable price ($79++) for King Bed Room. Be aware, however, that the only restaurant on site is a buffet breakfast / buffet dinner.

Room Tip: Ask for an inside room, away from the elevator.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tom P
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I hosted my class reunion and the hotel staff was so wonderful to work with on catering and hotel room reservations. My husband and I stayed on the 8th floor executive level. Our room was a suite and the bed was one of the most comfortable beds we have ever slept on. We slept so well that my husband requested to purchase one of the pillows. The food was super delicious especially the Romano crusted chicken. Many of my classmates kept complimenting me of how everything turned out. The hotel did most of the decor. The tiramisu cake is to die for and surprisingly I am a chocolate lover. I will definitely consider using this hotel again for future events and even a stay cation.

Room Tip: 8th floor is quiet and has own business center on the floor. Happy hour served on the 8th floor inst...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sfulle74
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I do not believe the negative reviews. First the staff is extremely professional. The hotel is very clean. Initially, I was disappointed b/c i reserved a nonsmoking room and was given a smoking room. Of course it was unpleasant but fine for a smoker. The room was very nice. The staff reroomed me to the cabana suite as reserved. The rooms are tuscan style ,good quality bedroom furniture with excellent linens. The hotel has tasteful decor thru out the lobbies. It is an older hotel but well kept. Location is close to downtown . My only comment to the hotel is keep the upgraded reservations from other online companies as it may be the first and last time a customer will come as a downgrade will hurt your business.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask if your reservation is what you expected if using online
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business