“Good Business Hotel”

Ranked #100 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Naples, Florida
“Good Business Hotel”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I stayed here for two weeks in September on a business trip to Dallas. I was greeted by a warm receptionist and provided a very clean and modern two room suite. This hotel is centrally lcoated to get anywhere in the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area. The evening socials are typical of most Residence Inn's and most guests appear to have been staying in Dallas for extended business stays. The rate I had for this Hotel was excellent and I would not hesitate to book this trip again for a future business stay in Dallas.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Korean first
Austin, texas
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I made reservations for 3 rooms to attend a funeral in Dallas with my family. The reservation agent went out of her way to get me a special rate. Upon arrival, this same woman greeted me with warmth, friendliness, and true humanity. The rooms had recently been renovated, and were exceptionally comfortable.
The evening happy hour was very nice with food and beer, wine, or soda. The buffet breakfast offered a huge selection of eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, hot cereal, cold cereal, pastries, etc.
The entire staff went out of their way to make sure that our stay was pleasant and home-like. I would definitely stay at this property again!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms were quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Houston
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This was the first time we stayed at a Residence Inn. When we got there, we were surprised that it looked like an apartment complex. We were oogling over the Courtyard Marriott next door, but when we got into our room, we were surprised at the updated, modern look it had! The room had a kitchen complete with fridge, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, plates and utensils. The kitchen had a little counter top bar that separates it from the living room. The living room has a small office desk with connection internet but the room also has access to free wifi. The living room tv is a 42" flat screen and a modern looking couch (not very soft and cushiony). The bedroom is separated from living room with sliding doors. The room was very comfortable and amazingly, it was quiet. We weren't disrupted by any noisy neighbors at all.

The hotel offers complimentary, hot breakfast which big variety of items from 7am - 9:30am. Danishes, breads, eggs, sausage, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, etc. was available. The dining room was big and roomy and finding a table was not a problem. Of course, breakfast can be taken back up to your room.

The location was perfect. Only three miles away from Northpark Center Mall and about two miles from In-n-Out. Also, this is not far from, Downtown, the Galleria and the other In-n-Out location.

The customer service was great. The lady that greeted us at the front desk Friday night was really nice. Also, the last-minute getaway rate we received for this room was outstanding! What a value!

I would definitely recommend this Residence Inn and am looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
california
Reviewed August 7, 2011

This hotel lacks everything to make guests welcome. First night arriving with a six month old baby who was tired and cranky, the crib provided was falling apart and had a dirty sheet on it. When I called the front desk they said to go there to pick up ourselves. Upon arrival at the front desk they say "We dont have any crib sheets", and was given a regular bed sheet. I explained this is not acceptable, and she says "I cannot help you with anything else".
After a while I decide to take a shower, except there was no soap, so I took a shower with shampoo. The housekeeping department does not leave enough shampoo and conditioner for the number of adults staying in the suite. If you want ice, you have to walk all the way to the fornt desk. There are no ice makers as stated in the room information. There also no ice machines convenient to guest rooms.
Also, we had dead crickets in our kitchen which were not removed by housekeeping.
We had a premium 2 bedroom suite and were placed at the farthest suite from the front desk despite the fact that we had advised we would be arriving with a baby.
It shows this motel is trying to cut back on costs at the expense of the guests.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank cruisebug95
sao paulo, sp
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Besides the good price, the hotel is very comfortable. You are independent (kitchen, laundry, etc.). You only need front desk assistance when checking in and out. Anyway, they are very helpful and attentive. Location is fantastic.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Wisconsin
Reviewed July 18, 2011

I stayed here with my sister and brother for 8 nights while my brother received medical treatment in Dallas. The Residence Inn was one of the few extended stay places we found that had a 2 bedroom/2 bath suite. The accommodations were great. We enjoyed the free hot breakfast every morning and the evening "social hour" with food Monday-Thursday. But what really impressed me was the staff --everyone we encountered, from the front desk clerk to the maid, was cheerful, greeted you with a smile, and was helpful. My only complaint was the traffic noise when trying to sleep, but there's not much the hotel can do about that.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Arkansas
Reviewed October 27, 2010

If you stay at this hotel please watch your credit card charges they tried to run my credit card for alot more then want i was suppose to be charged and it made my bank a mess luckily my bank is reimbursing me the fees back but it should not have happened to begin with.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple