Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront desk agenthome away from homemedical centerenjoyed my staytoaster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The staff is wonderful...
we got off 2nd floor elevator and immediately smelled cig smoke. We got in our room and my kids and I started coughing the smoke smell was bad!!!! Asked to move to another room and they did get us one.
We got ready for bed made out the couch and the mattress was torn and very very worn not sleepable. The other bed was extremely uncomfortable. This is the only hotel I have ever had a problem w in dallas. And it was my first stay.
The pillows were old and weak. Overall stay was awful. Never again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so glad that our staff provided you with such great service; however, I am sorry that your first room had a smoke odor and the second was not clean. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that I am working with the staff to deep clean both rooms, replace linens as needed and improve our cleaning procedures overall moving forward.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I invite you to contact me, at dmc@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The room was clean and quiet. Mr. Robert, the manager, was very nice and friendly as well as Ms. Mulki. However, there is a black woman "Verna" who truly has no business working in any customer service job. She is extremly rude and inconsiderate. She puts the guest's needs last behind her own agenda.

I have stayed at the hotel now for a little over a week, paid for in full by my company, Gifted Nurses/Robinson Medical Group. During our stay, we have encountered Verna several times and she always displays the same negative, "can't do" attitude. She alone has made us feel very unwelcomed. She seems to take care of the black customers

Would I recommend the company I work for utilize this hotel again; I doubt it seriously because of the attitude of that one employee.

Tim Galatas

Room Tip: If Verna is working, move on to another hotel!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I really enjoyed staying here...the rooms were clean..bed was comfy...wasnt noisy...eveything was perfect. The ladies Jerrica and the young lady with the scarf they were so helpful and nice.....great customer service!!
Location was also great....I will definitely comeback when I return to Dallas

• Stayed: November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so pleased to know that the staff took great care of you. Also, I am glad that you had a clean and comfortable stay.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I just relocated to Dallas from Cleveland and we all know that moving away from family, friends and familar places can be a little challenging.

My stay at Extended Stay was great due to 4 amazing people...Mr. Robert, Ms. Verna, Jerrica and Mulki (Tina was great too). They truly made it feel like a home away from home.

Thanks everyone for taking good care of me during my stay!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff. We strive to provide each guest with an exceptional stay and I pleased we accomplished this goal during your stay.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I reserved a room for a weekend trip three months in advance. I booked a non smoking room but they had changed it to a smoking room and didn't even bother to let me know until I complained about the smell in the room.

The explanation I got was that they "probably ran out of non smoking rooms and had to switch mine". At that point they had no open rooms and couldn't do anything. The front desk lady was friendly but that's useless when you work for a bad manager who can't maintain accurate reservations, I did not even get an apology from him.

Don't risk it and stay away. There are many other choices around the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Daniel - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Your comments in regards to the friendliness of the front desk are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that you reserve a non-smoking room and you were given a smoking room. In response to your feedback, I am meeting with the entire staff to make sure this type of issue will not happen in the future.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dmc@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.