“The best hotel staff EVER!!”

Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center
Ranked #137 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Dallas, Texas
“The best hotel staff EVER!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I am a needy guest! Robert, the manager was friendly and accomodating (he checked me in my first night) Verna, the front desk clerk was on top of my needs like I was her child.

The room had everything needed-it was like a home away from home. It is also conviently located near downtown.

I will be back!!

Room Tip: They still have smoking rooms!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank liab501
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Dear Lia,

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Market Center. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed July 21, 2012

While everyone in Texas is super nice (except on the highways), the staff at Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas is beyond exceptional. They have bent over backwards to ensure my family and I are well taken care of and satisfied. I would definately come back and have told many friends and family if they ever come to the Dallas area, to definately stay here. Was also impressed with the full size kitchen.

Room Tip: I am on the first floor, towards the lobby. Very quiet all the time and a great convenience after g...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Kathy,

Thank you so very much for your review of Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Market Center. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Stayed for 6 days. The front desk staff was nice and helpful but I overheard the manager yell (I actually mean yell) at two different people ( A taxi driver and a member of the housekeeping staff). Not very professional if you ask me. We were upgraded to a bigger room because the original one we booked was occupied. The room while big was quite old. The appliances are old, the dish set consisted of, 3 forks, 3 spoons, 2 butterknifes (All mismatched), 3 bowls, 3 large and small plates, a old dented frying pan and a sauce pan. My daughter accidently rubbed her hand on the bed post and it was covered with dust. So I took a closer look and eveything above eye level was covered in dust. While they tell you that if you stay less than a week you do not get housekeeping (I personally think is a horrible thing) but they didn't say anything about the hallways and stairways not getting cleaned. If I was not part of a group that stayed here I would have moved.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Owner at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Market Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Market Center. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies. We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. The room condition you describe is totally unacceptable to me and not at all representative of our quality standards. In response to your post, I have met with our hotel staff and used your review to help coach them on room cleaning and inspection policy.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I used the Extended Stay suites for an overnight stay, not an extended one, but I thought it would work for its intended purpose very well. The room was well-designed, with thought given to everything from the bath to the kitchen and the bedroom area. The bed was very firm but easy to sleep on. A full-size fridge was a bonus for an overnight guest like myself. Noise off I-35E was not a factor inside the room. The A/C worked fine for early March; for mid-August, I think it might struggle, but I can't say that for sure. Definitely a bargain for my $30 bid via Priceline!

The area doesn't have much to offer -- no restaurants or real shopping around, unless you go behind it a bit to Dallas' Design District for home decor and furnishings. As far as safety goes, I had no problems and saw nothing to raise any concerns.

The room does have a full-size fridge, as well as a stove and a microwave. I'm not sure where the nearest grocery is, but you could certainly "eat in" and save some money. And like I said, I got the room for a $30 bid for a Friday night stay.

Only real "con": Its exit off Commonwealth can be difficult to reach if you're coming down I-35E because of merging traffic right before that interchange -- you're in the right lane, then you're two lanes away all of a sudden. You might exit Inwood and promptly get lost!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank FelineFan
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Here for 2 months. Friendly staff. Some cleaning staff issues, only cleaned every othet week, when payed for weekly. Biggest issue, be sure to watch your clothes wash and dry. I left to grab something out of my room, 2 doors down to 2 weeks worth of clothing stolen. Not impressed with how staff handled it, nothing came of it. Therefore, out $300+. Had to buy other kitchen things, as it was not provided will not recommend this at all!

• Stayed September 2011
Reviewed November 20, 2011

For the price and location this place is great they treat you like its is home. The rooms are clean and nice size. This is not a fancy hotel if that is what you are looking for its just a nice clean place to stay the night at a good rate.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2011

This is an excellent place to stay. Excellent features with full size kitchen, study desk, good lightinng, laundry and gym facilities. Staff were excellent. Very helpful.

• Stayed November 2011