Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desklove fieldextended stay hotelnice kitchenfull kitchenstemmons freewayroom suitethe entire staffthe general managerrooms are comfortablemedical centernice place to stayliving areaclean hoteldefinitely stay here againshuttle serviceconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Had plans for a great Super Bowl trip. Jerry Jones should have hired this staff to operate the Super Bowl. The staff was courteous and helpful with directions and events in the area. I must give props to Senedu A. Hailu and Valerie Guerra, thank you for everything. The DFW metroplex was not ready for Super Bowl XLV, but these ladies were.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2011

This hotel was amazing. The kitchen was beautifully outfitted; the rooms immaculately clean; the beds and pillows comfortable; the staff courteous and helpful. I was thrilled that such a hotel as this is available to the public, especially for extended stay. I have booked at this hotel for our next trip to Dallas in March.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2011

This hotel is fantastic! The location is great. The staff is excellent, they are caring and willing to help in any way they can. The shuttle service is the best I have ever had the opportunity to use. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and nicely arranged. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Reviewed February 13, 2011

NEVER...in my entire life have been mistreated and disrespected the way I was when I encountered Senedu Hailu at this hotel. I was staying in Dallas for some training and pre-paid for my hotel a couple of weeks ahead of time. The training was supposed to be 5 days but it was shortened to 4 days instead. When I came back to the hotel I spoke to a gentleman named David to see if it was possible to get a refund or credit for that last night. He told me it should not be a problem but to speak to Senedu in the morning because he did not have the ability to do it for me. I looked for her in the morning and she had not yet arrived. I came back during my lunch break and explained my situation. She told me that I could not receive a refund or credit because I pre-paid. I said thanks and went to my room. When I was leaving a few minutes later I wanted to give her a heads up that her employee said I could get a refund and she should inform him that it is not possible for those who pre-pay so he doesn't misinform someone else in the future. At this point she went off about the fact that I was not going to get a refund (which I wasn't asking for) and would not let me speak. She actually interrupted me mid-sentence to go into a soapbox and would not let me get a word in. I finally said that I didn't appreciate her rudeness and the fact that she would not let me speak and I left. She had other employees with her behind the counter and all of them looked embarrassed about the way she was acting. I spoke to one of those employees later and he was appalled by the way she acted. He told me that she can be nice but it depends on the person. He said I probably rubbed her the wrong way and that set her off. I spoke to other staff members and most of them said that she was difficult to work with and for. They asked me why I was bringing it up and when I mentioned what happened none of them seemed surprised. I will NEVER stay at this hotel again!

Reviewed January 28, 2011

I have been staying in this hotel from last 3 months.... the management of this place have been promising good internet facilities but it really really sucks ur life out...the net get disconnected very often.. if you are a working professional and have to work from home then not the right place to be...repeated complaints to management about poor service of internet falls on deaf years...
The other facility in the hotel is good... i have not faced any other major issues...