“Gem Hidden amongst the Big Hotels”

Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center
Ranked #114 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is one of the Best, clean, cozy hotel & mind it customer Oriented Hotel we've every stayed !
We were there for a 2 day stay during September 4-5 & there was a Big German Speaking Group checking in at the same .We were uncomfortable at first when we walked in the lobby as there were 50-60 peoples, so we decide to get our luggage out and come back. By the time we re back , within 10 minutes all were gone into their rooms .

The rooms we were allotted was very clean and cozy . Staff was very nice with Directions to malls and restaurants . It was right off the Highway for easy access as well.

They even had Fresh Raisin Oat cookies freshly baked in that day .

Its hard to see in front of the Big hotel next door but Overall, its a good hotel . Hidden Gem .

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
comfortinnmc, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Mr.jack ;
Thank you very much for you Beautiful Comments.
Hope you see you back on your next visit to Dallas,tx

BTW - We will be doing a Major Renovation in the next 2 months .
Nitin

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stayed here for work, it's a nice hotel, the rate is decent, and the room was clean and comfy. I'd definitely stay here again. The location was pretty decent. I had a small issue with my bathtub clogging, but the staff was friendly and had it taken care of quickly. Would recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
comfortinnmc, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Ms.Stephanie:
Thank you very for your courteous & generous comments.
We will be doing a major renovation in couple of months to enhance your future stays & experiences.

Nitin Tiwari
GM

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I love this place it was super spacious, bed was really comfy best sleep I have ever had, staff was amazing greeted me by name and remembered the reason for my visit. Breakfast was so good and the presentation was so nice. I enjoyed being able to make my coffee in my room and to be able to fit all my clothing in my closet. They even had a gym how great is that!!! I guarentee to make this my #1 destination any time in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
comfortinnmc, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Ms.Venessa
THank you very much for your Kind comments.
We will see you again on your next visit to dallas.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

!!!DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL UNTIL IT IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!!
The ONLY thing that saves this hotel from getting 1 out of 5 is the fact that the front desk agent doing night audit was extremely kind and courteous to me. I drove here from Waco to get away and was extremely relieved to find that she could get me a non-smoking room on such short notice at 3AM(even though that was the type of room I reserved online). Additionally my room was supposed to be a suite. They were out of those. I settled for a non-smoking room close to the highway, with a T.V. that had a hard time keeping up with the press of a button on the remote, and somehow we slept through the sounds of semi-trucks driving by on the freeway less than 30 feet from my window. The bed sheets had cigarette holes in them... wasn't this supposed to be a non-smoking room?

ALL these things were minor until I was waking up the next day. Everyone know about choice privileges? If your a member you are supposed to have the privilege of having a late 2PM check out. I told the front desk night agent that I would be checking out at 2 PM as I was arriving at 3. She added it into the account. The next day someone called the room at 11 waking me up asking when I would be checking out. I explained the same thing to them. A few minutes later I wake up to find housekeeping in my room. SHE WALKED IN ON ME AND MY BOYFRIEND!!! No phone call, no knock, nothing was done to protect OUR privacy.

We got up and took a shower and ready to leave. I didn't even want to sleep in late anymore because of this horrible place. I went to the front desk to try and get my room comp'd and even talked to the General Manager("Nitin Tiwari" for those who would like to know his name, he probably wont even respond to this review) and explained to him what had just happened. Any sensible person would either offer you another free stay or comp your room. This man wasn't having any of it. I asked to get the owners e-mail and he told me he was the owner. I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say I didn't believe him. His card would have had that title, if he were the owner. He's the General Manager and he needs to get this hotel back in shape, it is being very poorly run. !!!DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL UNTIL IT IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Brady G
Reviewed May 8, 2013

the worst experience ever,this lady yelled at us,hung up on us not once but twice while trying to make reservation,we were at the hospital,so we really didn't need the attitude ...she was rude and load,i can not believe she represents the comfort inn brand name acting like that, We went to the location and we needed a total of 6 rooms,she tried to tell us we could not sleep 4 adults in a doulble queen it had to be 2 adults and 2 kids. what should it matter as long as its only 4 per room?i will tell everyone I know to not stay at this hotel when in Dallas,Texas,or at Parkland hospital,her brand should be taking from her...

Room Tip: do not stay her there is a Best Western right down the road,better rates as well
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sherry e
comfortinnmc, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Ms.Sherry:
I am very very sorry for the Inconvenience caused due to my staffs behavior.We are having a meeting this friday and will bring this issue to her and see what we can do about her .I can understand one persons reputation can change the whole Image of the property . Really sorry about that , but I want you you give us a second chace when in Dallas. I think we derserve a second chance .
Apprecaite your Comment !
Nitin TIwari
Gm

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We came up to Dallas for a weekend trip and wanted a hotel that was convenient to downtown and the major attractions but not terribly expensive. This hotel met all those needs! It is right off of the highway and not more than 5 mins from downtown and the attractions. Nearby there are lots of restaurants so even if you don't want to venture and explore, there are lots close by.

The hotel itself was really nice. The lobby and front desk area are really open and clean. The breakfast area is large and there was always plenty of seating in the mornings. We appreciated that it was more than just danishes, etc. There were eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurts, and so much more. It was a good way to start the day!

The rooms were large, clean, modern, and well-kept. The bed was very comfortable and you could tell the rooms were recently refreshed - new flat screens TV, bedding, etc.

We plan on coming back to Dallas again and will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your Kind Response .
We really appreciate it .Will see you next time.
From the Mangement and staff of Comfort Inn & Suites.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stayed at this hotel one night and that was enough. The hotel is not real clean, seems dated and there was a funny smell int the 3rd floor hallway. On the positive side the beds were comfortable, the shower was nice, the heat/ac worked well. The not so positive, no mirror outside the bathroom, the lighting was poor in the room, the carpeting was terrible/dirty throughout the hotel. The content natal breakfast left a lot to be desired, little bit of scrambled eggs and a sausage patty or two. Some bread and bagels, just not the usual continental breakfast. Desk staff were nice but not very helpful with info on dining places etc. One night was enough we would not go back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends