Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center
Ranked #97 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed October 1, 2012

well I thought i did my homework by looking at all the marriott properties and galleries online but i forgot to look at tripadvisor! ugh. well the pics don't look to bad and neither do the prices and that's why i stayed here. well, i didn't have that great of an experience...first, the pics don't do justice, this place needs MAJOR work done. once i walked in my room i wanted to leave. NOT what the pics looked like. there was a random fridge in the hallway...yes, a fridge. the room next to me had the alarm going off for over an hr (could have been empty). I came back at night to just wind down from the day and although the bed was comfortable i didn't sleep good because the air kept going on and off getting so hot!! It just didn't seem like the hotel was up to Fairfield Standards.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Christopher P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting the Dallas Market Center we know you have many options and feel grateful you gave us the opportunity to host you.

I apologize for the inconveniences you were caused during your stay. We appreciate the time you spent leaving us some feedback and allow us the opportunity to address your concerns so that no other guest has the same experience you had.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was one of the best hotels I've very stayed in. Everyone on the staff was extremely nice to me. I was at a conference at another hotel, so I was coming in late and tired. The staff made sure there were snacks left for me. They all gave me great recommendations for fun things to do around town, and treated me like a friend. The breakfast was fabulous, and the very kind man who ran it kept it stocked even when it was packed with hungry guests. My room was spotless, and the cleaning staff gave me refills on all my soaps every night. We called ahead to ask if they had a refrigerator in the room: Apparently they will in the future for all guests, but for that trip they actually put one in my room!!!! I used the indoor pool, which was conveniently open late, and just perfect for laps. This made my business trip feel like a luxury vacation!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Christopher P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you attended the conference at the Hilton Anatole. We're glad we were able to accommodate your needs throughout your stay and make your trip more of a vacation rather than business.

We appreciate the time you spent leaving us feedback about your guest experience and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I always like Fairfield Inns for the decent rooms, free breakfast and free internet. This is an older style Fairfield, but they did say they are remodeling in the next year. The location is close to downtown - about 1 mile away - but the actual surrounding area is not ideal.

The price will be the best you will find for this area - with the quality provided.

This location gave warm cookies, cold water, and candy available in the lobby in the afternoons. The front desk was really great and helpful.

I would stay here again since the price makes the best sense for the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ALinCA5512
Christopher P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback about your most recent stay we appreciate any opportunity to improve our service and/or our amenities.

We're glad you were able to take advantage of some of the extra amenites we offer, cookies, popcorn, water and candy, and we're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you while you visited Dallas and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was a great place to stay. Nice quiet neighborhood, friendly staff, and great amenities. The beds were so good my daughter wanted to take it with us. The rate was great too. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Christopher P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you visited the Dallas area. We appreciate the time you spent leaving feedback about your most recent stay and thank you for the great things you said about our property, staff service and amenities we provide.

Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Fairfields are always a good bet, especially when traveling with kids. They have great clean rooms and a free breakfast so inclusive that there is something for everyone. If staying somewhere that doesn't charge for parking and offers a great free breakfast and free wifi is important then look no farther.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback about your most recent visit. We appreciate the kind words about our hotel and amenities and appreciate the opportunity to host you and your family while you visited the Dallas Market Center area.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We called this place after not liking the Best Western or the Days Inn around here. They gave us a really great deal. The only downside is the $20/night inciental charge they charge you when u check in. (u get it back) The staff was very friendly. Tamika checked us in and she was very knowledgable about the hotel. It was very clean and the breakfast was awesome. i would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Market Center Area. I would stay again myself.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MzScorpio1978
Christopher P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting the Market Center area, we appreciate the opportunity to host you. We appreciate the time you spent to leave some feedback about your most recent stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to take advantage of our amenities. Next time you visit, you should really try the Bistro at our sister property, Courtyard by Marriott. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Dallas Market Center

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I was in Dallas for a concert at the Gexa Pavillion fairgrounds but didn't want to stay downtown. I found this hotel online and loved the price. When we arrived, we could barely find the entrance. It's on the side of the hotel and doesn't have much of a sign saying that it was the front lobby. The front desk clerk was very nice and helpful. When we got to the room, we decided we wanted to stay at a hotel of a higher quality. It was a decent budget hotel and did seem clean, however, my husband and I decided to leave and find another hotel. We asked the front desk clerk if there were any other Marriotts that would have openings. She called Marriott Inn and Suites (just a mile or so away) and found availability for us. If we were on a budget, the Fairfield would have been fine and was a good price. Both hotels were just a short drive, about 10 minutes, from Gexa (just a note that the traffic near Gexa takes a while to get through). We ended up paying only $20 more at the suites but it did not have a free breakfast. To reiterate, Fairfield is a decent hotel for budget minded travelers and would have done the job.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback about your most recent experience with us. I am sorry we were unable to host you while you were here for a concert at the Gexa Pavillion but I am glad to hear we were able to help assist you find other Marriott accommodations. We appreciate the kind words about our amenities, staff service and cleanliness of our hotel and hope we will be able to host you the next time you visit Dallas Market Center.