Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewsmedieval timesenjoyed the indoor poolthe breakfast areajust minutes from downtownroom was cleantrade centerrodeo goatfamily staystayed for nightsyogurtamerican airlines centerworking orderbreakfast was excellentking suitefront desk staffwould definitely stay here againstay at this hotel again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Our family( three of us) stayed here for one night while we were in town for a Mavericks basketball game. We chose it due to its convenient location for the game. It's not within walking distance to the American Airlines Center, but a very easy mile or so drive from there. The beds were comfortable, the rooms clean, and the staff very friendly. The lady at the desk, Tiffany, was extremely helpful with directions and suggestions for the area. The breakfast was just right for us, the man taking care of the breakfast area was friendly and kept it well stocked.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Christopher P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you visited American Airlines to see the Dallas Mavericks play. We appreciate the time you spent leaving feedback on your recent experience and thank you for the kind words you had for our staff. We hope to host you and your family the next time you visit

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Stayed for a quick trip into Dallas. They are connected with the Courtyard here and trade the benefits of both hotels. Nice pool and patio area here and fitness area. The staff were helpful in suggesting where to eat and answer questions.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Christopher P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you dropped by Dallas! I'm glad to hear you were able to take advantage of all the amenities both of our hotels offer, Courtyard and Fairfield Inn & Suites. Hopefully we were able to point you in a great direction for your meal!

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next quick trip to Dallas!

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Very comfortable bed. Smaller than average room with some niceties missing that other Fairfields offer. Tight eating area with average offerings. Front desk offered assistance when requested, but nothing was done as they said it would be....follow up was poor. However, it was clean and well maintained. Front door is challenging to find....signage needs improvement. I will stay again if the price is right, but not for over $100. Dallas has better options.

• Stayed: November 2011
Christopher P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Medical / Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2011

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Market Center while you visited the Dallas Area. We try our best to keep our property well maintained and making sure that all our guests have the best experience possible. I am sorry to hear that there was lack of follow up with our Staff, please accept my apologies for that.

Again, thank you for staying with us, we feel honored you chose to stay with us especially since we know you have many other options, and please feel free to contact me with any other concerns you may have had during your stay.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

I've traveled through almost all Europe and starting this summer, I can say a part of the US, too. YET, this hotel had the BEST BED I HAVE EVER SLEPT IN! It was really heaven like, big, comfy, fluffy, so soft... can't describe it fully. ALL I wanted after my trips all aroud Dallas cuty and Forth Worth:)
More than friendly staff, great help (they even put me some postcards I forgot about to post the morning I left Dallas- which I Thank them very much), great pancakes;) and good breakfast:)

Room Tip: Rooms have a good noise isolation, so it doesn't really matter where they put u;)
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2011

This was a typical Fairfield Inn. Only problem - - next day, my arms were coated in bites. Now one week later, they are still itching, oozing. I think some of these bites will leave scars. Have visited the doctor.....trying cortizone cream

My own conclusion:

i) Allergic reaction to the sheets - due to chemicals/soaps used to launder sheets. This is unlikely, as there seems to be "bite patterns" on arms

ii) Scabies. If the bedsheets were not (properly) cleaned, scabies can remain on the sheets from a previous guest

iii) Bed bugs. This is the most likely. Upon researching hotels in the Dallas market center area, it seems that many properties have had bed bug outbreaks over the past several years, including the neighboring Courtyard.

Advice - if you stay here, INSPECT mattress and if possible - behind headboard - very carefully. Just a couple of bedbugs can do a whole lot of biting......

Room Tip: Inspect for critters
Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business