“Very pleasant stay!”

Ranked #86 of 201 Hotels in Dallas
Key West, Florida
“Very pleasant stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2011

I only stayed one night at this little paradise, however I felt it like my home away from home. I would like to mention Cyndy, who gave me a big smile and checked me in, she gave me all kind of information I needed and I could see she enjoyed her work!,Carmen, who made my morning being patient with me with the check out and showed me many ways to get into the swimming pool and fitness area; when going to the elevator, there was an employee who stopped doing his work and with a great smile greeted me and finally I couldnt enter into the fitness area and Otilia gently opened the door for me! What a great family at the Courtyard, of course my room was lovely and tidy with a fresh scent. I would have loved to stay more days!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Christopher P, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Medical/Market Center, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you while you were in Dallas! Hopefully you'll be able to stay a couple extra days next time and visit with the rest of our Courtyard Family!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Worcester, MA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

I just came back from a 3-night stay at the CM during a business trip. This CM is very convenient to both DFW and DAL (it took me 20 mins to get to DFW). The conference I was attending was at the Hilton Anatole which is across the street so I didn't have to drive to the Hilton and pay $16 per day to park! I also didn't have to pay for wireless at the CM (although it was very slow). The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The drapes were amazing because they really blocked out the light in the morning so I could sleep. This hotel has a little "bistro" in the lobby that has very limited but freshly made options for breakfast and dinner including wine and a few cocktails. It was a really nice touch to get something to eat quickly and at a reasonable price. My biggest complaint was that my key card didn't work on three different occasions and the towels are a little thin but that's to be expected. I generally stay at 4-star hotels but after this experience I will give the CM another look in the future.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
We're glad you decided to stay with us while attending the Conference at the Anatole! Our Bistro is part of the new Courtyard Refreshing Business roll out and has been very popular and it allows us to interact more with you, the Guest.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

New interiors, great looking. AC worked good in 106 degree weather. Wish the electrical plugs on desk and reading lights worked though.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us while you visit the Dallas Area. The Courtyard has been newly renovated and has been a main stay in the Dallas Market Center Area for the last 21 years. I do apologize for the inconveniences caused by the electrical outlets, we will definitely get this taken care of. Thank you again and we look forward to your return stay!
fort worth, tx
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

The hotel was very clean and the staff was so helpful. I was really impressed with their "above and beyond" attitude. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Beds and linens were also. While the complimentary breakfast offered was small it was tasty and had variety.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while were visited the Market Center Area for your Conference! We host many Conferences and Meetings a year and enjoy the atmosphere these Conferences bring to us. We try to make each and every guest feel at home when they travel, what better way to spend your time away from home at a place that makes you feel at home! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again at your next Conference in Dallas
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2011

Stayed at this Marriott, on a family road trip to Dallas. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a really chic Bistro in the lobby with modern furniture. The room was nice with the great "Marriott beds". Had a nice view of the pool from my window. The only complaint I have is there was no a/c in the hallways, and on the elevator, and July in Dallas, it was 102 outside !

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you and your Family visited the Dallas Area! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the new Bistro Concept that the Courtyard Brand has moved to. I apologize for the inconvenience of the Hallways, this year Dallas experienced some pretty hot periods of time this summer and it felt like we were all in a hot box. Thank you for staying with us and we hope your Family comes back to visit our Family soon!
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

Courtyard Marriott constantly provided me with a warm welcome with a modern look (interior of property). The rooms where clean with updated technology (TV). The staff was well informed of his and her surroundings. There was one downfall and that was the elevator. I believe there was only one elevator and you can tell that it has been used a great deal. Not for sure if there was a cooling issues or not but that is my only issue with the Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Market Center. I do not want to start on location, all I have to say is loved it (with a high pitch voice)! For the visitors new to the Dallas area, you will not feel intimated about getting around because the main roads as well as freeway’s are near. Also, with the economy in an uproar having free parking helped my budget. I am glad that Marriott is spending money to renovate but I which they will do some renovations to the sister property right next door (Fairfield). I will return!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank JAYLUV1
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you visit the Dallas Market Center Area and thank you for your kind words about our Staff. I would like to inform you that we are planning on Renovating our Fairfield Inn & Suites in 2012 which we are excited about, 2 newly renovated properties to offer our loyal guests like yourself. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again
Hutchinson, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2011

Very clean, updated and trendy hotel. All in all very nice. Nice fitness room. Only complaint was that it was impossible to find luggage carts. We waited forever for staff to find them both when we arrived and when we departed. We had a lot of stuff with us due to a move.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple