Dallas Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center
Doubletree.com
$249
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field(Dallas)(Great Value!)
$99
$155
$150
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskfrench doorslove fieldmile radiusking suiteroom facingshuttle serviceseparate bedroomcoffee makerliving arearoom servicebusiness triprestaurant stafffree shuttleclose to downtownbed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 13, 2013

The hotel is one of the old Marriott Suite models. It has been remodeled, but it is hard to tell how long ago. It is a Marriott...so the beds are great. I don't really like the layout of the rooms. Contrary to what someone else wrote, the desk is not set up well to work and watch TV. It probably would be if they allowed the TV to turn farther. I had an issue at check in and I requested a manager call me the next day and even though I spend over 100 nights a year at Marriott properties, I didn't receive a call. Also, I can't comment on breakfast since they only serve breakfast until 9 in the lounge and 9:30 in the restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband had put great effort into planning the overnight stay between home and our intended destination of San Antonio. He purchased the Romance package with the Champagne, strawberries and breakfast in bed. We were delayed due to the snow and ice Dallas had however had called to verify our arrival and confirm the set up to suprise me. The lady attendant assured him it was all arranged. When we arrived around midnight to check in the night staff was rude and impatient. When we arrived to our room there was no Champ or Strwbrrys. We called down and he said sorry the kitchen was closed. In addition, our breakfast was part of the package and we received a $50 charge for it. I had to call the manager on shift and she financially compensated by removing the charges however our honeymoon cannot be redone and we were extremely dissappointed they took this away regardless of my husbands numerous phone calls to assure it was done. I cannot get ahold of a general manager to fully communicate our dissappointment so it is my hope that nobody experiences our hurt and frustration.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shannon H
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I happened to stay at this Marriott with my sister who travels to Dallas on business. The hotel is located in a busy area, not particularly walkable to the best amenities or restaurants. Parking is good and there's a small pool in the back. The rooms are decently sized and is a suite, which is always preferred to a regular room. The decor is nothing special and could be modernized a bit. The concierge level provided adequate items, nothing exceptional. I might try another hotel when returning to Dallas that's better situated.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have stayed at this property on previous business trips, however this trip has me rethinking of not staying here again. I arrived with my work colleague and we were upgraded to the Concierge Floor. This Hotel is all Suites hotel, and the layout of the rooms are ideal for the business traveler looking for a good work desk, living room to relax , larger digital/LCD TV's, Wet bar etc, a comfortable bed, larger bathroom. As a major road warrior you come to expect to find little things taking care of and not finding missing items. My suite had not been replenished with coffee, creamers, bottle water, no bathrobe, shampoo-conditioner etc. I had to call down for them. The fun think is the next day it happened again when the room was serviced~! This particular suite was in the front facing the highway, and the noise was excessive! I also had arranged a wake up call each day, and neither day did they occur which is unaccepatble! The Concierge Lounge was well stocked, and breakfast was good as well and really appreciate this benefit , but have to comment it was overcrowded each morning and this was in the early Am of opening! Finally as I noted in my first review of this property, this property , especially the Suites need major updating ! They are very outdated, worn, and it shows. I think for the money staying elsewhere is in order next time, and thus give this property an average grade at best. As a Lifetime Platinum Guest with Marriott and Starwood I know other Hotels in Dallas do much better and will get my business in the future.

Room Tip: Stay another property, if you do stay here get a Suite facing back side of hotel away from frontal Highway.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank MEProfenno
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Liked this hotel. Lobby is nice and there's a Starbucks. Staff are friendly and a commentating. Parking is free for Platium elite. Room is spacious, living room has a pull out couch and a working area. There are two large 40" TV's. Bed was very very comfortable. There's also a good size outdoor pool in the back. The hotel is conveniently located just bit outside of down town Dallas. Only took me 7 minutes to the strips, and less than 20 min to DFW airport. Will def stay here again.
Because the hotel faces the I35 hwy, so request a room on a higher floor and not facing the highway.
The concierge lounge is on the 12th floor, it closes early on Fridays (9am!!!) and is closed on the weekend.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business