“Staff is very friendly and accommodating”

Staybridge Suites Dallas - Addison
Ranked #88 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stayed here before, a year ago. We were well remembered, and treated like long-time friends.
Staff goes above to fulfill requests, and treat you warmly.

Afternoons have warm cookies to greet you at the front desk.

Conveniently located, and they have a shuttle, if needed.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front are pool side. There are 2 buildings with the 2nd building being the less-trav...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I went to Dallas to my best friend`s wedding and I loved the Hotel. The crew are so lovely, everybody is amazing! The best experience ever! Thanks everyone for each day that I spent in the Hotel! I have no words to thank you guys enough for everything. I wish I could remember all the names, but I`m terrible with it! But thanks all of you, for the delicious coffee, for the rides, for calling Leonard everytime we needed him for pick us up in somewhere! Hope to see all of you very soon!!!
Your Brazilian Friend!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2013

As a long time business traveler, I was not impressed at all.
There was a dead roach on the floor in the closet and the telephone worked about half the time.
There are better options in the area for the same money.
Unfortunately this is what can happen when the company books your room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Dallas - Addison, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Jim T,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Please allow me to apologize for the room accommodations you received that fell below your expectations and any inconvenience the telephone in your room may have caused you. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class service. For that reason, the comments are troubling and will certainly be looked into. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was my first time to stay at a Staybridge-Dallas location and it will not be my last. The employees in every department of the hotel were courteous and always spoke to me. My room was clean and had every accommodation of home. The location is close to the tollway. The breakfast had a good selection. Great experience!!!

Room Tip: Hotel has two buildings. The second building is away from the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2013

First time at the Staybridge Suites in Addison Texas and it was great. Got to meet the hotel staff and was wonderful. Sean, the general manager made sure that the guest was happy and Lance was great and professional with all of the guest. The hotel service was great and the breakfast, and breakfast staff was great. The hotel location to getting around north Dallas was terrific. The hotel has made my list on places to top place to stay. You can not say enough about the staff and the customer service here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WorldTraveler19999
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This hotel has a great location to all of Dallas offerings! Free hot breakfast everyday and light evening meal and beverages every Tues-Thurs! Hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly! We highly recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We were very pleased with our stay! My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and I would like to compliment the Staybridge staff, as the greeting we received at check in was perfect... even outstanding! The front desk check in crew responded quickly to the road weary travelers that we were after battling heavy traffic in Dallas and a long drive. Their check in was fast and friendly. It was their mid week happy hour and they kindly served us refreshments! I would like to thank Dana T. as she again helped us with refreshments in the lobby the next day when we were spending time with our friends. And our room was great! This is not a brand new facility, but it is being managed well.
My only complaint is the elevator had a "funny" smell.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends