“Quite the surprsie (and it's all good)”

Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road
Ranked #108 of 204 Hotels in Dallas
Vancouver, BC
“Quite the surprsie (and it's all good)”
Reviewed September 22, 2006

I have to admit; once the hotel was revealed through price line I was wondering what I had got myself into. Because my next stop was to view the feed back from trip advisor.

With only one posting from 2004 (which was very negative) I was nervous.

Well I am here today, to share my experience.

On Sept 12 (one night), there was nothing but great experiences - from the friendly staff, to the quite & clean property, to the spacious room, to the clean outdoor pool & outdoor hot tub …. it was perfect (great for families, or like me the business traveler.

All most for got to mention the free continental breakfast –it to was great

I would recommend this property to anyone hands down - great experience.

• Liked — price line
  • Disliked — nothing it was great
  • Tips/Secrets — call the hotel direct and book a room/ try price line I did $40 USD/ night
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank DarrylGT

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 10, 2004

In my opinion, these people were trouble. I travel throughout the US and I have never experienced such poor service. "Dirty linen" was left in the middle of my room floor (for days), and garbage was left dumped over as well. Then they left linen with "throw up" in the middle of the hallway. No toilet paper -- the front desk told me to "go find the cleaning lady [on one of the floors] and ask for toilet paper." VCR broke, lamp broke, TV did not have a battery. In front of me, the housekeeper threw the comforter on the floor, stepped on them with her sneakers, then placed the comforter back on the bed! Mold was growing on the seal and wall. Foreign hair was in my shower throughout the stay, even after they "supposedly cleaned the bathroom." I was unable to connect to the internet for 3 days of my stay. The Manager does not manage the properly in a professional way -- it is more like a "mom and popp" shop, as opposed to a hotel for the corporate or leisurely traveler. I CHECKED OUT and found a much better place in Texas -- that is clean, with much nicer people. And now I have no complaints. After all you are spending, and you do deserve hospitality and good service.
(Try the Crowne Plaza, Marriott, Best Western, Days Inn -- you are better off and the La Quintas if you are tight on money). And some of these places keep discount coupons -- so I would call them direct to knock a few $$ off. Paying the extra $10-$20 is worth not staying in a dump!! I spoke with their headquarters, and I have not even heard so much as a simple "apology." or even an inquiry. NO CLASS.

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Dallas hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
The Highland Dallas
The Highland Dallas
#11 of 204 in Dallas
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Vantage Point Dr.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Plano
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway
Comfort Inn Near Plano Medical Center
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway

Been to Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road

Property: Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road
Address: 18470 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75287-5205 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #108 of 204 Hotels in Dallas
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Dallas - Plano Hotel Dallas