All reviews medical city gated area gated parking lot great place to stay free breakfast central expressway cleaning staff easy access hot breakfast convenient location would stay here again nice stay great room business trip shuttle service smu roomy
Reviewed January 14, 2019

Front desk was absolutely the best! Trip to visit family in Dallas. If you are a world of Hyatt member you must get up before 8;00 to get the breakfast. Otherwise is gone! There was a lot of noise from highway. The cleaning staff was very talkative outside our room Sunday morning before 9:00. I opened the door and they were much quieter. However they kept our room spotless!

Date of stay: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattParkCentral, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas / Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2019

Hi Augustus C,

Thank you for completing a great review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

Nice to hear that "Front desk was absolutely the best!!"

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 13, 2019

Staff made all the difference to me this trip. Kind, welcoming and accommodating. Breakfast was delicious with plenty of healthy choices, fresh fruit and juices. Beautiful layout and plenty of seating. Was surprised at how large and well appointed the room was given the low price tag. Will definitely be our hotel in Dallas.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Jennifer C,

Thank you for completing a wonderful review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

So nice to hear that our staff was "Kind, welcoming and accommodating"!

Best regards,
Wilbur

Reviewed December 28, 2018

This is a wonderful hotel in every regard. I would highly recommend it to any one. The staff are extremely attentive and friendly and helpful. The breakfast is truly amazing. Fresh, hot. and great quality. Best breakfast in any hotel ever.

Date of stay: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GrandTour38170678521, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas / Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2018

Dear R M,

Thank you for completing review on Trio Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

We loved to hear that our hotel is "wonderful" & you "would highly recommend it to any one"!!!!

Reviewed December 22, 2018

Due to mechanical issues, we were almost stranded at the Fairbanks airport for twelve hours, but with a little help from the American Airlines Staff and her caring heart to serve, we hopped on the next flight to Dallas where we checked into the Hyatt Place Park Central.

We were immediately greeted at the airport by a shuttle driver who loved his job and handed us his business card should we need anything throughout our stay. Then at the point of check-in, the staff asked us if we needed any amenities since our luggage was sent on the next plane. They then asked if we were hungry and directed us to the Bar for a nightcap and snack.

Absolutely a wonderful staff. They made the slight inconveniences of travel less stressful and even pleasant.

Room tip: Arrive before the bar closes!
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HyattParkCentral, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas / Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2018

Dear thomh235,

Thank you for completing a review on Trio Adviser regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

We loved to hear that our hotel has "wonderful staff"!

Reviewed December 14, 2018

Had a great stay here. Room was very clean.Staff was so friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good. Really appreciated the above and beyond service to mail an item that I left in the room after check out. Thanks Stacy!

Date of stay: December 2018

Dear FrequentFlier31243

Thank you for completing review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

So nice to hear that our "Staff was so Friendly and helpful"!