Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Park Central
Ranked #23 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
Dallas
“best stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I absolutely love this hotel, i would stay here anytime for personal or business. The fact that i can bring my dog and my kids can be in a seperate room won me completely over. I will stay at the Hawthorne suites again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

DHendrix, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for your kind review and choosing the Hawthorn Dallas Suites. It is good to hear that our spacious rooms work for you on your trips and I hope you will still with us again soon. You always have a home at Hawthorn.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Holly Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

love it thiz hotele very clean next trip thiz will b my location were i stay couldnt describe a better place than here good manner any thing u ask fa if thy could hep they did tha best i really appericate thiz envirment at thiz hotel jeep up tha good wrok

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

DHendrix, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your review and I am glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your kind words to our associates and I hope you can stay with us again soon.
Holly Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I loved my stay at this hotel ..the staff was excellent, the food was devine and room was spectacular! !! I have no complaints...looking forward to my next stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your review and am glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms the the Hawthorn Suites Dallas. Thank you as well for your compliments about our breakfast. I will make sure to share your review with our staff.
Austin, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for business. This is a great location with good access to IH635, North Toll and H75. CVS is next door for small items. Walmart and Kroger are also close. The hotel provides a shuttle on Mondays to those stores for shopping. They provide breakfast everyday and a happy hour managers reception Tuesday - Friday. The rooms are very nice and spacious. Equipped with full size refrigerator, freezer, stovetop, dishwasher and plates, forks and glassware for 4. There are pots and pans along with some basic cooking utensils and a cutting board. A toaster is also provided. The workout center provides a few cardio machines and some free weights with a tv in the room. I uses two different golds gyms located with 15 minutes of driving. Great place with great value. Pool looked very nice in the courtyard, it was just too cold for me to use this time.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
DHendrix, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for your kind review and I am glad you had such a great stay at the Hawthorn Dallas Park Central. We are proud of our product and it is nice to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and transportation as well as our workout center.

I also wanted to let you know that we will be updated our hotel over the summer to keep the Hawthorn fresh.

Thank you again and I hope you will stay with us again soon.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We arrived from a long trip and Jose, the gentleman at the front desk was very polite and extremely helpful. He was able to accommodate us according to our needs. Very nice guy. The property was very nice, clean, and in good location,

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
DHendrix, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for your review and I will pass on your kind words to Jose.

I hope that you can stay with us again soon.
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Always treated well by staff, from check in to breakfast and maid service. Everyone always ask if there is anything else needed.
The rooms are very comfortable and clean, it is nice to have a living space separate from sleeping area. Room temperature is never an issue and rarely have to adjust, there is nothing worse than walking into a stuffy room.
The nightly reception was not going on while I was there, but we were given drink and appetizer coupons to use across the parking lot at their sister hotel. Again, nice friendly service there.
Morning breakfast is decent, variety of offerings and nice coffee and tea selection.
Outside space is nice that you can be separate from other guests.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
DHendrix, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for your kind review and we glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our goal at the Hawthorn Suites Dallas Park Central is to provide a home away from for our guests. I

Thank you again and I hope you can stay with us again soon.