Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Park Central
$184
$169
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewshot oatmealindoor poolcomplimentary breakfast was goodyogurtroom was spotlesshotel bedsbig tvboiled eggsjack in the boxmarriott brandservice roadlbj freewaynorthpark mallstayed for two nightswould definitely stay here againclose proximityfirst morning
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed here for a few days while doing work in the area. The check in was quick an the front desk representative was very informative. The rooms are modern, updated and clean. Infact the whole hotel look like it had been refreshed. The beds were comfortable, the ac was quiet and a very spacious bathroom.

Breakfast was adiquate and everything was fresh and tasted good. You are very close to 635 but you'd never know it when you are in the room. House keeping did a good job refreshing the room while we were there and everyone was pleasant. The construction nightmare is further west on 635 so unless you have to go through that area there are alternative ways to get around.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Sam P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are very proud of our staff and the renovations to the hotel have been amazing. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Dallas!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were here during the Thanksgiving weekend. Here's a few pluses and minuses
Pluses
* The hotel has been revamped and everything is new - I'm not sure about 2nd floor; however, all rooms on the 3rd floor has been revamped and they look as if the room have been built brand new.
* The room service is great - We left for a whole day to visit our relatives. When we came back, the room had been cleaned and the beds have been made.
* The hotel is next to I-635 but I can not hear anything from the freeway.

Minuses
* The swimming pool is supposed to be opened from 6:00 AM to midnight - On Saturday, when I went past the pool at 10:00 AM, there was a sign indicated that it was closed. Bummer
* The breakfast area is supposed to be closed at 10:00 AM but the service lady already started to close up the area at 9:40 AM. Bummer, again.

Overall, I'll stay here again if I have a chance to visit Dallas.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I just returned home from a trip to Texas. It was late when we pulled into the Dallas area, and after some amount of driving around, remembered to check Trip Advisor. This hotel was about 10 minutes from where we were, the reviews were good, so we decided on the Fairfield Inn. A brilliant move! :-) From the phone call, to check in, to room, to breakfast service, to checkout: EXEMPLARY. It's wonderful to stay at a nice clean hotel. We were given a beautifully upgraded room...(very advanced user-friendly design and fixtures, I might add). But beyond that, what made our stay special was the friendly staff. From James, evening front desk manager, to Bianca in the breakfast room the next morning, to LaKeisha, morning front desk manager...so very friendly and helpful. The remembrance of this kind of service is what you take away with you. Any time we find ourselves in Dallas, we will not have to look around for a hotel. We will set the GPS to this fine place!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Sam P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your kind and generous remarks in regards to your experience at our hotel. I am delighted that my staff went above and beyond to make your stay pleasurable and unforgettable. When you’re on the road and staying away from home, we feel that is it our duty to ensure you feel like your right at home. As always our goal is to ensure all of our guest experience a memorable service that they can always remember us by. Again, thank you for your kind remarks and I am happy that we were able to fulfill all of our guest promises to you. I will definitely share your kind words with my staff. We can't wait to have you back at our hotel

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Good check-in experience, friendly staff. This location is currently under construction. They warn there may be noise issues during the day. While I was here it wasn't an issue (but it was a weekend). The newly renovated room they put me in was excellent. I've never seen a design in a Fairfield quite like it. A very nice desk/entertainment center combo, etc. Only downside I experienced in the room was very limited closet space which may be a concern for some.
The property from lobby to breakfast to rooms was VERY clean. That was impressive especially since it's being renovated.

This property isn't a high-end property with all the bells and whistles, but for the location the price is a good value.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank joelamosobadiah
Sam P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for your review. I am glad to know that your experience in one of our newly renovated rooms was a great one. I appreciate your feedback on our new closets. We definitely hope to see you back soon. I hope we fulfilled our promises to you. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Stayed here June, midweek. Stayed here before and will do again. Front desk personnel are always glad to see you. And, willing to help in any way they can with your reservations. Rooms were comfy with two queens (maybe doubles). Clean, with all working accessories. I have been in rooms before where lights/lamps don't work. Did not use the fitness center. Have used the pool and hot tub in the past and all was satisfactory. The difference in this hotel and others was when we left. My sister had left her designer sunglasses with case in the room. She called a few days later and they had found them! Many hotels would have kept them or thrown them in the lost and found and never thought another thing about it. Very please here! And, my sister is happy, too! Kudos to this Fairfield Inn.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side are next to a Harley-Davison dealer. Sometimes loud in the morning.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family