See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 17, 2017

The morning of checkout the lobby had no lights on. The attendant who was sitting the lobby had no shoes on and put on the lights and put them out when we left. No one else was in the lobby. There was hardly anything for breakfast, no juice,one pot of coffee with no lids for the cups. We had to ask for our receipt of which they had trouble finding. We went to McDonalds for breakfast. This was by far the worst Super 8 we had ever attended. We usually try to stay at a Wyndham hotel group.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2017

Could not check in when I got there told me I had to wait 2 hr then I waited get my room get ac didn't work room isn't worth use points or money

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed June 28, 2017

The stay was horrible. They had no extra pillows or blankets. The guy that was serving the so called breakfast was barefoot. As well as the guy behind the counter. It was an overall horrible stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2017

We were going to the Scarbrough Faire and wanted a place fairly close, all those were taken so we booked here. The furniture looked like it came from a poor second-hand store & wasn't refinished. Stains on the bedcovers and on the chairs at the small table. We had to have our keycards refreshed for the second day. I was told they do that rather then for the full time booked. The bathroom light didn't light, called the front desk & when the employee showed he reached to the ceiling & tapped the light cover, it came on. Later the same evening after returning from supper, same thing happened. This time the employee, a different person, came in and after tapping the cover had to go back to get a new lightbulb. As for the free breakfast, what a joke, some dry cereals, no milk, pre-packaged danishes, some slices of bread, and coffee. The "dining" area had chairs stacked on each other, no real place to sit. Naturally we skipped this offering both days. Coming back from a long hot day at the renfaire we were surprised to come into a hot room, A/C wasn't working. Called the front desk & was told someone would be right there. A few minutes later the A/C started working, and no it wasn't from someone coming to the room. I called the front desk and before I could tell him the A/C was working he asked if it had come on. Guess A/C on or off is controlled from the reception area. And to save $$ they shut it off when they believe no one is in the room, even if it is a booked room.

If the Wyndham/Super 8 chain can remove a business from there rolls I would recommend that this place be removed, it left a terrible impression of both the hotel & the affiliated chain.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Location is convenient to my daughter's residence; I stay her whenever I come to visit. Traffic flow makes it difficult to reach the freeway from the hotel, and to access the convenience store/gas station across the street.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family