See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Hotel looks new outside and has promise inside. I've stayed in worse and paid way more. My only concern is safety. The smoke detector was disconnected and hanging down. Two ceiling lights missing with wires hanging down. Room was clean. Bed, although the bed foundation is smaller than the queen bed, was comfortable.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed December 24, 2017

I used points to rent a room here.the desk clerk was new,but helpful-one note-the office is a tad hard to find.The room I rented seemed spacious,safe & secure-Granted I didn't spend the night as my train was available after I left my event at the arena.-but I saw nothing that would stop me from paying actual money to rent a room here in the future.

W that said a couple of things-:an earlier poster griped about a triple digit cab ride to here from the airport.as it happens, this hotel is literally 8 blocks away from the *farmers branch* DART station.(which connects to BOTH airports,incidentally)

.So.yeah,you're an idiot for not asking the airport concierge about ground transportation options in the d/fw metroplex-.DART runs 5am-2am most lines.

d/fw to hotel: take orange line to bachman station,switch to green go to farmers branch station.walk (or rent a VBIKE at the station) the remaining 8 blocks.-left at valley view,under the underpass, on your right-done and done.there's asidewalk even.

one last note: even tho this property's MAILING address is in dallas, the hotel itself is i n a (recently annexed unincorporated section) of the town of FARMERS BRANCH.

without this key information,many people make navigational error$ such as the above.

i can't speak to the wifi issues, as I didn't spend the night,but the tv service was good.

Room Tip: it's in FARMERS BRANCH, not *dallas* use the FARMERS BRANCH dart station from either airport.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Overall this was a very nice stay, but since I work on the road the fact that they had internet service that was extremely slow.

They property was very well maintained, the room was clean and nicely furnished. There was a table and office chair that worked well together and also a comfortable easy chair in the room.

No breakfast other than very fresh donuts.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2017

I had come here on a business trip, preparing to take up a new job in Dallas. When I booked this hotel, I had expected to be able to work from the room using reliable internet connection, I was horribly disappointed. I payed for a week at this hotel only to find out that at about 10-10:30 PM, the internet seemingly completely shuts down temporarily. This was not intentional, but a result of the faulty wireless connection of the hotel. I have been able to complete no work as I've been here, and as we speak, I must cut off this review in fear that if I type more than 600 characters, their router will explo-

Room Tip: Get a room near the central office if you expect any form of internet connection.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

The staff were friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The price for the rooms was great. They were remodeling during our stay and started at first light. So there was a lot of noise early in the morning. The walls are thin, I could hear loud conversations in other rooms. I would stay here again, but only after the remodeling is finished.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends