“Great food, great price and great service!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ojeda's Restaurant

Ojeda's Restaurant
Ranked #190 of 3,560 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Northwest Dallas-love Field
Deux-Montagnes, Canada
“Great food, great price and great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I went for supper at Ojeda's restaurant on Maple Ave in Dallas with a work colleague. We both had the Ojeda's Dinner and a cold beer.

The food was excellent and even though I tried as hard as I could, I could not finish it all.

The place is nice and the service was excellent.

It was my first time but I will definetely be back!

houston
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We ordered the chicken fajitas which were very good and flavorful! Very good service also! Not too far from Medical Center area if you are looking for good Texmex.

Visited July 2013
McKinney, TX
“Absolutely yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

A friend and I had a workshop close by and decided to try it. We ordered beef fajitas for two with corn tortillas and we had enough for 4. They were some of the best I've ever had. I didn't get one bite that wasn't tender and appropriately seasoned. The tortillas were warm and yummy and the guacamole.....was fantastic! The salsa was a bit spicy but I loved it too. I live quite a ways from this location but I will find an excuse to go back:) It seemed like it would be a fun place to go for dinner and drinks too. The waitress was very fast and efficient with exactly what we needed almost before we asked. Great place!

Hurst, Texas, United States
“Nice tex mex”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and enjoyed this restaurant. I had a couple of cheese tacos and some rice and she had the small chicken Tortia soup. Which was quite big.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Fort Worth
“Eh?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Well, we were served re-heated and greasy food and the staff was all tired or hung over. Should have expected that from the date (day after New Year's). The salsa was amazing, the waiter disappeared and after 45 minutes waiting for our check, we just left $5 tip and walked out. No kidding. It was sludgey and lardy and heavy. Needs some innovation.

Visited January 2013