“Best Lunch in Dallas”

Neighborhood: Northwest Dallas-love Field
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Best Lunch in Dallas”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is by far the best BBQ I've ever had. I've tried bigger BBQ names in Dallas, but they were subpar compared to Mike Anderson's. Trust me this is the best one out there, go try it!. It's only open for lunch from Monday to Saturday. At lunch time the line goes all the way to the Parking lot, but it moves fast. Mike Anderson is the one who will cut the meat for you. He and the rest of the staff are very friendly. The Beef brisket is out of this world, but also try the hot links, the pork, the turkey.... I mean everything. The BBQ sauce is made there and its sooooo good that I had to buy a bottle of it. The monster BBQ potato is delicious (and huge). There is a free ice cream machine for the sweets after an amazing lunch! Prices are great! average is around $10 per person. If you go down the line there is BBQ beans, pinto beans, Fries, fried okra, garlic cheese mashed potatoes, grain salad, devil eggs, etc.... You can get a plate or sandwich or even a burrito. Also try the stuffed jalapeños. This place it's just great.

2 Thank pepito506

Bangkok, Thailand
“Closed??!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Went there on Tuesday evening. Place was closed. No answering machine, no message on the door.
I can't even say if the place is still open.
Good luck

1 Thank jlegourd
Sugar Grove, Illinois
“Best BBQ in TEXAS!!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I used to work near Anderson's, and always enjoyed their BBQ. Since moving, it's been a few years since I ate there. Being in the area this week, I stopped in for lunch.

The beef hot links were SOOOOO delicious, that I decided to get a family pack to take home for dinner. Our family enjoyed succulent beef brisket, delicious pulled pork and extremely moist turkey breast.

Keep up the good work Mike Anderson!

1 Thank WhereUg0
houston
“Excellent BBQ and sides!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Come here early for lunch as this place closes at 2:30. My plate had turkey, brisket and beer brats. Very good selection of meats and sides. I loved the pinto beans, rice, jalapeño and brisket side. BBQ sauce was not my favorite but everything else was great!

glen ellyn
“good bbq but byob”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The beef rib is good, but not huge like I'm typically used to. My hot link was the best part of my meal. The brisket was unfortunately dry. Very good sides and byob (fortunately you can jog over to the gas station and pick up a cold brew to go with your bbq).

Visited April 2013

Been to Mike Anderson's BBQ? Share your experiences!