“BBQ Heaven!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mike Anderson's BBQ
Ranked #133 of 3,560 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Northwest Dallas-love Field
Charleston, South Carolina
“BBQ Heaven!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I thought that I had died and gone to BBQ heaven! Unbelieveable BBQ! Even the sauce is good and I do not like many BBQ sauces. The sides were good but the meat was incredible. They even have free ice cream. Personally, I wanted more sauce and BBQ instead of dessert.

There is limited parking and they are only open for lunch. They do catering.

By the way - do not even think about standing in line and holding the door open...they even have a sign warning you.

• Visited March 2013

Orange County, CA
“So so good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We may have been the only tourists in this quick-paced, lunch-only spot. It didn't matter -- folks were friendly and it's easy to figure out. Consult the menu on the wall. Grab a tray and silverware. Order meat from the carver. Help yourself to sides. And, move down the line to the cashier. The brisket was tender and amazing with a good smokey flavor. Colleagues really enjoyed the pulled pork. There were so many mouthwatering sides to choose from, including mashed potatoes, fried okra, and a jalapeno corn casserole. All we tried were delicious. I recommend the peach cobbler, too! If you really want to indulge, top it off with free soft serve. Mmm mmm. I wish it were open for dinner, too.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Unbelievable BBQ it is a must have.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Do yourself a favor if you are anywhere around dallas and want BBQ. Go to Mike Anderson's! I went with my wife, 7 month old and it was great. I had the dinner plate that comes with a mound of pulled pork, 3 spare ribs, and 3 slices of briquette. It was plenty of food. All i can say was it was some of the best bbq I've had. I would easily slot it there with The Bar-b-q Shop in Memphis. The sides I got were baked beans and a cherry/ pineapple cobbler. You must get the cobbler. It is cafeteria style so I kind of felt like I was in line for the soup nazi Texas style but everyone was very friendly. The sweet tea was perfectly sweetened for a bbq lunch. This is a must visit restaraunt for bbqers.

Berlin NH
“This place is Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

If you want to experience amazing BBQ you have to come here. Had the dinner plate and it was mouthwatering delicious. The restaurant is cafeteria style and there can be a short wait but it is well worth it. Only open 10:30 - 2:30 Mon-Sat.

2 Thank NHWhiteMountains
Douglasville, Georgia
“Great BBQ!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband I ate here today and both of us were very pleased with the food! I had the Monster BBQ Baked Potato. Worth the $10, and I couldn't even come close to finishing it. He had the BBQ plate with 3 kinds of meat, okra and mashed potatoes. Service was very friendly. Don't let the atmosphere/area around the restaurant keep you from trying this place!

Only open for lunch, at least during the week.

• Visited February 2013