“Fantastic- Unique”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic- Unique”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Absolutely loved the concept and food. Souffle's were amazing and not heavy as I expected. Atmosphere - best in dallas. We loved the whole experience - bar area, wine, table, food yum....not for every weekend but on the list for frequent special occasion visits.

Visited February 2013

Dallas, Texas
“What a pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Didnt have much expectation for this place...til the food arrived. The flavors were amazing, and the menu selections intriguiing.
If you love a souffle, you willl love Rise No.1 Have you ever had cheese cut "tableside"? What an adventure. Dont even ask about dessert...just dont skip it!

Visited December 2012
Temple, Texas
“I Don't Think We're In Dallas Anymore”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I could go on and on about what a relaxing and unique restaurant this is, but try it for yourself. The service was great even late on a Saturday when I'm sure all the staff is tired. Wonderful bread. Good choice of wines if you're buying a bottle. Of course the souffles were great, but the house salad was one of the best I've had anywhere. You feel as if you're in Europe. Beautiful window boxes and flowers. French press coffee was also very good. We were the only family in the restaurant, it was mostly couples, but were made to feel welcome. I wouldn't come here with small children, though. The menu is limited, but there is no reason to order anything but souffles! Get the Bananas Foster for dessert.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Richard_Temple_TX
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious soufflés”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Food is a bit pricey, but it is good and the experience and service was very good. Try to leave room for a dessert.

Toronto, Canada
“An original concept, well done- Bravo!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went to Rise for dessert. We liked every single thing- the decor, the staff's attention and the food of course. We ordered the crème brulée and the apricot soufflé. Both were exquisite. They’re very serious about being Green, no plastic or paper napkins here, only original porcelain and cloth napkins, even in the washrooms. I include photos of the washroom area (Weird! I know) just to illustrate the attention to detail and the originality of the whole design. My only regret is that we went there on our last night in Dallas. I wish I could go back and try some more stuff from the menu.

• Visited March 2013