“Just discovered EatZi's on my last trip to Dallas. AMAZING!!”

Eatzi's Market & Bakery
Ranked #51 of 3,712 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: In the heart of Oak Lawn just south of the Lemmon/Oak Lawn intersection and minutes from downtown Dallas, this is the first market that started it all! Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I love this place!!! I travel down to Dallas a few times a year to shop, go to concerts, etc. Eatzi's will be the reason for my next trip!!! LOVE this place. Try the Bada Bing olive oil dip. To Die for:)
Great way to spend a rainy Sunday morning.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

A great selection. The food was tasty. The only down side was that they sell some items cold, which you then have to microwave yourself. But there is so much to choose from, you don't have to do that. Great breads and desserts too.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I used to have an EatZi's near me when I lived outside DC but it has long since closed Was thrilled to find one in Dallas and I always make a trip there when visiting. They have great bread! I LOVE the apple, raisin, walnut and get a loaf each and every time. Nice selection of wine and gourmet foods and great place to get food to take home already prepared.
A not to be missed place located on Lover's Lane.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

They have a great selection of prepared foods and wine for takeout. They will also prepare steaks, etc for you to take home. I love to pick up small quantities of several items a graze for dinner.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

They made a chocolate cherry bread that was out of this world. If you bought two loaves they would be gone (consumed) within the hour. If you bought three loaves they would be gone(consumed) in an hour.I finally decided that I needed to stop buying this particular bread. Both my wife and myself were going to eat ourselves to death. But, it is truly a wonderful experience, I would recommend everyone to go.