“Great Takeout”

Eatzi's Market & Bakery
Ranked #52 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: In the heart of Oak Lawn just south of the Lemmon/Oak Lawn intersection and minutes from downtown Dallas, this is the first market that started it all! Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Reviewed June 1, 2013

They have a great selection of prepared foods and wine for takeout. They will also prepare steaks, etc for you to take home. I love to pick up small quantities of several items a graze for dinner.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

They made a chocolate cherry bread that was out of this world. If you bought two loaves they would be gone (consumed) within the hour. If you bought three loaves they would be gone(consumed) in an hour.I finally decided that I needed to stop buying this particular bread. Both my wife and myself were going to eat ourselves to death. But, it is truly a wonderful experience, I would recommend everyone to go.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

wonderful bakery and pastries. delicious breads, prepared dishes and Italian foods.
excellent beer and wine selection, and Talenti gelato (the best!)

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I have a riddle for you what do you get when you cross Whole Foods deli & Fresh Markets deli plus Dean& Daluca you get Eat-Zis in Dallas need I say more

Reviewed April 26, 2013

love love their salad bar. Their sandwiches are big in size and flavor. this was my second visit and both times it was top notch, except a bit pricy. But you get what you pay for.