“I LOVE this place”

Eatzi's Market & Bakery
Ranked #51 of 3,640 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: In the heart of Oak Lawn just south of the Lemmon/Oak Lawn intersection and minutes from downtown Dallas, this is the first market that started it all! Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

What a great place for every meal! We stayed at The Warwick, and we walked her 4 times in a 3 day period. Breakfast, Lunch and late night pizza. If you know of Dean and Deluca, it is like that, but on steroids!

There are newer reviews for Eatzi's Market & Bakery

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a bit of a taste of An Italian grocery with a New York flair. The freshly baked bread is wonderful along with an amazing sandwich bar. Drop in for a bite , and enjoy the outdoor patio.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We try to go to eatzi;s every time we get to Dallas. It is where the locals come to shop and eat. It is a deli for High Quality Fine food, bread and wine. If you’re looking for something similar to fast take out or eat in this is the place. Don’t get me wrong you can get a fine dining meal with wonderful flavor and side. It simply will come on a paper plate or heat it up in the hotel. You can get vegetarian or a hearty meat dinner, soups, salads of all kinds and all in the same location. When you arrive the first thing you notice is it is packed with locals. We bought meals and seat in the dining area and eat. In the past we have packed up something to eat back at the room or picnic on the way home. They have a selection of all kinds of breads, nice wines and cheeses all well priced. The staff in more than helpful and the quality of every item we have ever had has been first rate. If you in the area not sure what you want this is the place you will find it. A short drive off I-35.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

A billion choices of high end fare in a Deli. "Look at all the runners walking outta here'" said my wife. If an overwhelming number of choices stresses you out, you gonna be "traumatized!" I could spend an hour just walking around in here. Opera music at the door. What a fun experience. I will be back!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

On vacation in Dallas I was lucky enough to have this place within walking distance of my hotel.
The moment I walked in the door I was hooked. What an incredible concept, the choice and quality of food on offer for sit-in or take away is phenomenal. Once discovered I was here every day having breakfast in the Dallas sunshine. I loved eating my oatmeal topped with fresh strawberries, pecan nuts, granola, cinnamon sugar and drizzled with vanilla sauce. ( greedy i know but fab!). Lunchtime was also the same tasty tasty food just the best.
There is also a substantial saving to be made compared to eating at normal diners/restaurants.
Only one major disappointment it's a one-off it's unique to Dallas.
Never mind I have no hesitation in recommending it- enjoy it while you can.