“Tex + Mex = Deliciosa”

Dalas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tex + Mex = Deliciosa”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Let's get it out right up front. This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in Dallas. If you enjoy sharing a meal with your family at a friend's house, this is the place. You will leave smiling and satisfied. I recommend Butch's Original Brisket Tacos or a full order of the Dennis “Jimenez” Nachos. Along with good food comes popularity, so there is often a wait to be seated. They offer a special brunch menu on Saturday and Sundays.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Joseph I

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Satisfying Tex Mex - Rellenos and Brisket Tacos live up to the hype”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Went for dinner with a large group on the recommendation of a local resident. Had a chance to try a variety of dishes- each well seasoned with fresh, quality ingredients. The brisket taco was the clear winner- succulent, powerful, slow cooked flavors that leave you wanting more, despite the large portions. The chile rellenos were also a nice blend of textures and tastes (only available on Tuesdays). Nachos, tamales, and margaritas were nondescript, but the laid back atmosphere and friendly staff made the experience excellent.

Eddy, Texas
“MARVELOUS MIA'S”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We recently had brunch at Mia's in Dallas. My husband and I had the Chiquilles and they were so delicious, I just couldn't believe how good they were. Scrambled eggs, onions, peppers, and soft fried tortillas all swirled with delicious melty cheese. On the side were potato slices so soft and yummy with the most wonderful refried beans. We enjoyed the chiquilles inside fresh made flour tortillas. Our sons had chicken quesadillas and beef nachos. They looked equally as good. The waitress was so friendly and really caring about our dining experience. I can't wait to go back soon!

• Visited December 2012
“BRISKET TACOS!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I go here for one reason and one reason only.... BRISKET TACOS!!!

The first time I ate them I wanted to smack my momma! The gravy that comes with them is delicious as delicious can get. It makes the dish.

• Visited September 2012
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MIA'S TEX MEX”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family loves Mia's especially the nachos. We go as often as possible and like the atmospher and service and food

• Visited October 2012

Been to Mia's Tex Mex? Share your experiences!