“MIA'S TEX MEX RESTAURANT”
Review of Mia's Tex Mex

Mia's Tex Mex
Ranked #53 of 3,734 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My family went to Mia's for Fathers Day and we just loved it. The food was wonderful and the waiter excellent. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We eat here at least twice a month. The food and service is always consistent and is always excellent. It is hands down the best Mexican food in Dallas.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

My wife and I had lunch here at Mia's last week. This is the first time since we left Dallas 10 years ago. It has not changed, the same great food,( I had the brisket tacos which I had remembered were great and I was right they were great. The same cold frosted glass for the beer and the warm chips and salsa fantastic. A family owned restaurant that I guss will last until someone decides that the land is worth more but until that time do not miss the Mia experience. Now it is not the Ritz but service is excellent, people are friendly, helpful, attentive, and quick. I strongly recommed the bean soup and the brisket tacos. Enjoy, you will not leave hungry...

Reviewed May 31, 2012

This was a favorite for years. The last few times we went there, the food was dry (especially the chicken filling) and the tastes had changed. We tried again a couple times, but the magic is gone.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Incredible food. Fun, fun, fun atmosphere. True Mexican food, done well.

Been to Mia's Tex Mex? Share your experiences!