“Amazing ”
Review of Laili Restaurant

Laili Restaurant
Ranked #1,079 of 4,204 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for brunch and so glad we did. We had the rib eye skillet and it was delicious!! We will definitely be back to try more of their food. Highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed May 24, 2017

On a brief visit to Dallas for work, my wife suggested this Afghani restaurant for brunch before we hit the road home. I was initially disappointed that the place is a food stall with a few seats at the farmers' market, but once the food came out, I changed my tune. The vegetarian skillet with eggplant was one of the best meals I've eaten in Dallas. Service was friendly and the price point was fair. If you're looking for more of a traditional, seated restaurant experience, this may not be the place for you. But if you're willing to give it a chance, the food will reward your effort.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

What a gem at the Dallas farmers market, excellent service, the food is FANTASTIC, My favorite has been the Beef Manto which is heavenly ...It cooked beef dumplings dazzled with yogurt, herbs and a house blend tomato sauce (I swear my mouth started watering thinking about it)! Their Kebobs are amazing, very clean, very fresh, a must try! Closed on Monday and opened Tues to Friday from 11am-7pm, sat and Sunday 10am-7, parking around that area is a bit challenging and I hope they do something about it but worth it!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 28, 2016

If you are in the farmers Market downtown PLEASE stop here and try this innovative new restaurant! I work close by so i have the privilege of eating here often and every single dish i have ordered is outstanding. Don't be afraid that it's different than typical Texas cuisine- try it! You won't regret it!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Wow. From the authentic lunch of homemade dumplings, to the incredible conversations about the family business with the two girls who work there, everything about this place was perfect. My friend and I were taken in like we were guests of someone's home. Learned a lot about the food, culture. I will definitely be back and should be a must try if you are in the Farmer's Market area!! 10/10!!

Date of visit: July 2016