Econo Lodge
$85
BestWestern.com
$65
Travelocity
Tri State Motel(Dalhart)(Great Value!)
Sands Motel(Dalhart)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrooms are clean and comfortablefirst floorbiscuits and gravystaff was friendlyventrailroadmicrowave
Reviewed November 27, 2012

When we stayed in the ECONOLODGE our stay was very pleasant, the parking was well lighted and easily assessible and the breakfast was very good and also a good selection of breakfast foods. The bedroom and the bathroom were very clean. We would certainly not hesitate to recommend this as a good place to spend the night

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank merry s
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel, mainly because of the location of Dalhart, not especially the hotel itself. The hotel is old and right on the main road thru town so when we arrived I was concerned. Much to my surprise, the room was very clean and once we were inside our room with the door closed I heard no noise. And the biscuits and gravy for breakfast was great!

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Tim-from-Texas
Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

My room was clean, the staff was helpful, and the water was hot. The noise level was very high with nearby trains and trucks are constant. The price for the room is a bit costly.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank itikibob
Reviewed February 10, 2012

We had been driving for 12 hours straight, I knew Dalhart was my destination so I called around and checked reviews prior to booking. The young lady I spoke to outright lied when she said they had some of the clearest rooms in town. When we pulled up, I noticed tape on the door, red flag #1! I was anxious to shower so went straight to the bathroom to do so, their were more than one pubic hairs in the tub, I didn't want to get the housekeeper in trouble, and seeing that she was right next door,I politely asked her to clean it. As she walked out puffing, I noticed a large dried boomers on the wall. I began to look around farther there were popcorn kernels on the floor and a whole mess of hair in my bed. I called the front desk, and explained and asked for a refund, I was told I could have a refund for the second night but not the first. Totally uncalled for because we were only in the room for 15 minutes total, when I went to the front desk to get my refund, the lady rudely said, we don't do check-insurance until after 2, I explained that I only checked in 10 minutes early. She did not care and I was out $70!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank candaceteag
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Didn't notice the train noise others mention but we were exhausted from a long day on the road. Pet friendly rooms available with microwave, fridge and wifi. Rooms are definitely due for some attention to chipping paint, etc. and we felt that the rates were a bit high for the location but can't complain for basic place to crash.

Room Tip: Pet friendly rooms are farthest from the railroad.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family