“A Friendly Atmosphere and Lovely Setting”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dalhart
Carroll's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Dalhart B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 26, 2008

Carroll's bed and breakfast is a quaint little in on HWY 87 in Dalhart, TX. The rooms are affordable, clean, comfortable, and excellently maintained. The staff, owners, AND regular customers are friendly and warm. On the day I moved my stuff into my room, I had had a long day at work and was in the process of moving out of the place where I was staying. I walked in and the owner said "Are You Hungry? I made chicken and dumplings for everybody.". I was pleasantly surprised. Not only do all the guests have FREE access to the HUGE kitchen, but the owner and managers cook for the guests about once a week. It was really nice. There is CABLE in the rooms and in the great hall. Also LAUNDRY IS FREE. There are 2 washers and 2 dryers for guests to use, FREE OF CHARGE. All you have to do is supply your own soap. There is a mini fridge in every room, 2 big fridges in the kitchen, dozens of cabinets in the kitchen, dishes, a hugs sink to do your dishes in, and plenty of parking for guests. I LOVE IT.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank sherrypeck19825