“Excellent hamburgers”

Bill and Rosa's KK Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in D'Hanis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Central Texas
“Excellent hamburgers”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our group stopped in on our trip back from west Texas. I got the hamburger and onion rings. By far, the best onion rings, I have ever had, and I've tried a few! Hamburger was also good and huge. I only ate half and took the rest home. It was still great the next day!

The others had the all you can eat fried catfish, which was just OK.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank CountryGal50

Philly
“Chicken Fried Steak!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had the Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes (White gravy as should be), and Squash. Very good! Beware! Get the half order. Full Chicken Fried Steak is 16 oz. Mom had the Pork Schnitzel. She said it was pretty good. Would eat here again.

• Visited October 2013
Arlington, Texas
“Stayed open late just for us!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Last night we were looking for a place to have a late dinner after a Sports Banquet in nearby Sabinal, TX besides Subway or Dairy Queen which are the only two restaurants in Sabinal open at the time. We called Bill and Rosas and they said they were going to close at 9:30 but since we called they were willing to stay open for our party of 5.
Sure enough, we called our order in so when we arrived our salads were on the table, the food came out hot and fresh and they were nice as usual. THe food tasted as good as ever (by the way my kids love the chicken parmesan and we adults always order the half order of chicken friied steak.) The full size order is HUGE! Its delicious, but its just absolutely big. Bigger than the plate and thick too.
We are forever patrons of Bill and Rosas! Keep up the great work. And we will always recommend stopping to eat there if you are making a trip from San Antonio to Eagle Pass, Del Rio, or Uvalde.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank 669MikeH669
Nevada
“Best Chicken Fried Steak in America”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is a gem in don't know where Texas. I am not a chicken fried steak lover, but this restaurant changed that. The best, largest, and highest quality chicken fried steak I have ever had in my entire life. And that's counting. Service was great, the meal was exceptional and the decor was pure Texas. We will return.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank JRSilverstate
San Diego, California
“Wow what a nice experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

A group of us stopped for lunch Saturday March 30 whileon a Motorcycle ride, Rustic and well aged, Lots of Antiques and eye candy to look at. Service is outstancing and the food is to die for. Although most of our group opted for the Chicken Fried Steak, I tested the limits by ordering the Liver and Onions. It was wonderful, great flavor and fresh. I ordered the half order and it was plenty. Can;t wait to go back and sample some more of their fare. enjoy And Thank you Bill and Rosa.

• Visited March 2013