“I love NKL!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of North Knife Lake Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Knife Lake
North Knife Lake Lodge
Manitoba
“I love NKL!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2007

This trip was absolutely amazing! The food was great, the fishing was superb and the whole experience was totally unique! We were well taken care of, yet still had a feeling of freedom and wildness around us. Thanks to Webber's Lodges! We are already planning a trip next year to their hunting lodge! Thanks again!

• Liked — Everything!
  • Disliked — I had to leave!
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled with friends
      Location
      Check in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank NorthQueen

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2005

My wife and I just returned from 5 terrific days of fishing at North Knife Lake Lodge. I've been to many high-end fishing locations in the past 20 years, but webber's North Knife Lake Lodge is in a class by itself! Our trip was the first session in June and if the weather is right (sunny and calm), northern pike fishing can be fast and furious. Well, on one particular morning we caught and released and 103 pike ranging in size from 3-5 pounds in only 4 hours, all the way up to two 41" and 43" Master Angler Pike monsters!

My 43" fish was caught on a fly rod! The guide staff has received orientation and fly casting instruction and are very good at working with fly anglers and they offer Brook Trout fishing as well.

One aspect which places North Knife ahead of almost all other lodges in Canada is their lodge facilities and food service. This place should really be billed as a gourmet destination which offers trophy fishing! We couldn't have been more pleased with the staff, food, fishing and all the rest.

North Knife Lake is more than a winner!

10 Thank MNFlyboy
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2005

I am about to embark on my third trip to Webber's Lodges at North Knife Lake. North Knife Lake is an unusual property in and of itself, but oh, the experience! First of all, fishing is fantastic with knowledgeable and eager guides and super results. I was an amateur on my first trip and came home with two master angler awards. Last year my guide hung by his feet on the gunwale of the boat while landing another whopper in the cradle for me. Shore lunches are excellent with the preparation a near ballet of coordinated activity that prepares a feast equal to one in a four star restaurant, in what just seems like a few minutes. Shore lunches vary by location each day.
Yet with all this the real treat is the lodge. Breakfasts and Dinners are gourmet delights prepared by chefs who have best selling cookbooks to their credit. (available at the lodge or at Amazon) These chefs are part of the Webber Family and the food alone is worth the trip. The lodge is luxurious and causes one to muse how such a place can be so far from civilization, remember everything has to be flown in. I cannot express enough my delight with this group of family and carefully chosen professional hospitality providers. Call them ---- You won't be disappointed. If you're serious, beg them for a DVD. It will act as a brag piece to show the relatives where you have been.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to North Knife Lake Lodge? Share your experiences!