“Worth the wait”

Cypress Breakfast House
Ranked #8 of 257 Restaurants in Cypress
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canton, Georgia
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Ask yourself this. Do you want a breakfast place you can get in and out of quick because nobody visits. Yeah me neither. There is always a line here but they are friendly and efficient. Great Mexican skillet. (I think that is what its called). We way out once a week and this has been our favorite place

Houston
“Crazy Good”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Now I understand why the wait, great food and great service. Must try, but get there early and be hungry. We shared entries and couldn't finish it all.

Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas
“Can't figure out the hype?!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I recently moved into the area and was looking for new places to try out. As I drove around, I saw that this place was bustling and people were fighting for parking spots. So I decided to go during a slow period in the middle of the week. There was a total of 7 tables being waited on and finding a waiter was like pulling teeth. The booth and table were sticky. I didn't want to touch the menus without a WetWipe.

I will admit that the menu is expansive catering to both the breakfast and lunch crowds. But the food was mediocre at best. I tried the pancakes, eggs, potatoes, and sausage. For what I paid, I should have gone to Waffle House or IHOP. Cheaper and better tasting.

• Visited March 2014
Manchester, Tennessee
“WOW - Who Says Breakfast Has To Be Boring!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

What a great place. Easy to find off 290/Barker Cypress with plenty of parking. I had Bueno Benedicts, wife had a regular simple breakfast of Eggs/Grits/Toast. She always orders her eggs Medium - which is difficult to get right. They were perfect - and she commented the eggs were fresh.
Bueno Benedicts was a wonderful. Base of Jalapeno Cornbread topped with chrizo, eggs, pico de gallo, avacado and sour cream. Certainly not boring. Combination was not overly spice, mix of flavors was wonderful.
We will be back and we highly recommend this location to others,

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank WagginMaster
Houston, Texas
“Really good breakfast”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a new spot for breakfast & saw the trip advisor reviews. So glad we gave it a try. Very friendly service from the young man who took our order. We had the carnivore omelet, biscuit & fresh fruit. It came out hot and was freshly cooked. Also had the chicken fried steak with gravy, scrambled eggs & fruit & biscuit along with oj & tea. Both meals were huge. Biggest biscuits i've seen. Very reasonable price for good food & service. We will return.