“Best breakfast I have had a restaurant in as loong as I can remember.”

Cypress Breakfast House
Ranked #8 of 256 Restaurants in Cypress
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cypress, Texas, USA
“Best breakfast I have had a restaurant in as loong as I can remember.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We waited about 20 minutes for a table, which for me for breakfast is long. I soon found out it was well worth the wait. The food was great. The best restaurant breakfast I have had in as long as I can remember. I ordered the Mexican Skillet, Awesome. My son got their breakfast sandwich with hash browns. I don't know how you make hash brown stand out, but they did. My wife ordered eggs with cubed potatoes and loved them.

• Visited February 2014

Houston, Texas
“Frequent Brunch Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

We eat here often when one of us wants breakfast and the other lunch. The service has always been great. They are friendly and accommodating. The food is very good. I particularly like the Mexican Skillet or the stuffed pork chops. The portions are big so I often have food to take home to reheat for another meal later. The prices are very reasonable. This is not, "fancy". It's just a good solid place to eat. It has been very consistent in quality and service and cleanliness. They are a great addition to the Cypress restaurant choices.

• Visited January 2014
Berkshire, United Kingdom
“Long wait for mediocre food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

We got here this morning before 7am and ordered some coffee and pancakes. The coffee was mediocre, and we waited 40 minutes to get our pancakes which were chewy. The silverwares were also durty. The only positive thing was the friendliness of our waitress which is not enough for us to go back.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank CocinelleUK
Plano, Texas
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast before we went to the outlet mall. Our friend came in from Singapore and we were looking for a place to eat. The food was great! The service even better! The portions we get are about 2x what you would get in Asia. That being said...it was great. Will come back and eat anytime we are in the area.

Visited December 2013
Katy, Texas
“Hit the spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Drive by here all the time, seem like they just open not too long ago. Finally took the family to try last weekend. The place is packed, but the wait was that bad, about 15-20 minutes. The food was amazing, I had the mexican skittles, hubby had the breakfast sandwich. The kids love their food also, definitely be back.

• Visited November 2013