“Neat place for many events”

Northwest Forest Conference Center & Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cypress
Northwest Forest Conference Center & Hotel
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Cypress
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My company hosts dozens of training classes and seminars at this beautiful facility. The people are very nice and the food is delicious. Settled in the tall pines, you wouldn't know it was there unless you were looking for it. Beautiful grounds and don't forget to see the only replica Alamo in the world located on the property.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We were here April 13,2013 for a wedding and due to mix ups had no place to stay with family.
We decided to find a hotel for the night after the wedding and they had rooms available.
We stayed at the Inn and it was a nice room. Was it top notch, No. But, again it was a last minute..need a place to stay. The room was clean. Could use some updating. The grounds were beautiful! It was wonderful to walk around the next day and clear our heads! I liked seeing the cat too!
Our room had a little kitchen and refrigerator. We used the fridge but not the stove.
There was a small continental breakfast. It consisted of pastries and fresh fruit. There was coffee, tea, juice and milk. Overall it is a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa-OH
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I recently had my wedding reception in the Settlement House of Northwest Forest Conference Center in June of 2012. We had about 220 guests. Overall, I thought the staff and service was very good and the room was the perfect venue to seat everyone for my wedding reception. Our first visit to the property went flawless. I was very impressed with the professionalism and level of attentivness given. After I booked my reception, I was assigned a reception coordinator and we spoke multiple times throughout the next 4 months, going over details and nailing down every decision. She helped coordinate with my vendors and everything went smoothly. I was a very detailed bride, and I was super organized throughout the planning process. A week out, I spoke with my coordinator and went over every last detail (for at least the 4th time), gave a detailed time schedule for the reception and I felt good about everything. For the reception, multiple details were wrong: the salads were not correct (I had tasted and decided on a completely different salad), the pasta noodles were not the ones I selected, the wedding cake was set up on the wrong pedestal, and my reception coordinator left almost right after we were announced upon arrival. She put someone else in charge, however, I was never introduced to her and my mother (mother of the bride) ended up coordinating the night's events. My husband and I were so excited and caught up in the moment, we didn't notice or mind anything, but we felt completely unsure of what to do or when to do each thing, as the coordinator was pretty much MIA all night. I am frustrated looking back, but I still would book my reception here if given the chance again, but I would make sure all of these details were taken care of and that someone would be coordinating.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tylerhlewis
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I called several times, left several messages for Linda she never returned any of my call or my husbands calls. I even went to the location to speak with someone. We wanted to take some pictures on their property without an event. The photo shoot would take 1 hr max but we were told it would be 200 if it's 1 or 8 hrs. I was polite and said if we could work something out, never recieved a responce. If they did not want to they could have just said no instread of dragging me along and making me believe there was a chance. FYI their grounds were not a nice and manicured when I was there.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CyFairHouston_TX
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I had my wedding reception here in May 2011 and they did such a great job; staff was professional and everything went very well and to my surprise, the La Hacienda worked out very well for a 125+ guest wedding.

We did our research and we found this place to be great value for our money and the grounds are beautiful.

The only thing that surprised me a bit was that the person who was coordinating our wedding wasn't my contact throughout, I wish I would have known this and she was polite but I didn't connect well with her but I could tell she was really trying and she did well.

I would recommend this place... they made our wedding day very special :). I can't wait till we go back one day for an anniversary.

Room Tip: our honeymoon log cabin was so cute... so remote and far away from anyone :)!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Esmeralda R
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I really love the accommodations here. The rooms are wonderful and clean. They are fully stocked with plenty of immenities. I felt like I was vacationing up in the mountains. There are large trees surrounding the property. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay and can't wait to return.

Room Tip: The rooms are awesome... I have been in 2 different types and I liked them both.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary_Cecilia_10
Reviewed June 2, 2010

Last minute family for the Memorial Weekend. We put the booked 2 rooms for the adults.
They raved about this place Clean, Beautiful, Very Romantic. Loved the decor and the grounds
We will use this place again and again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple