“Wedding Reception”

Northwest Forest Conference Center & Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cypress
Northwest Forest Conference Center & Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Cypress
Houston, Texas, United States
“Wedding Reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

I had my wedding reception here in May 2011 and they did such a great job; staff was professional and everything went very well and to my surprise, the La Hacienda worked out very well for a 125+ guest wedding.

We did our research and we found this place to be great value for our money and the grounds are beautiful.

The only thing that surprised me a bit was that the person who was coordinating our wedding wasn't my contact throughout, I wish I would have known this and she was polite but I didn't connect well with her but I could tell she was really trying and she did well.

I would recommend this place... they made our wedding day very special :). I can't wait till we go back one day for an anniversary.

Room Tip: our honeymoon log cabin was so cute... so remote and far away from anyone :)!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Esmeralda R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

I really love the accommodations here. The rooms are wonderful and clean. They are fully stocked with plenty of immenities. I felt like I was vacationing up in the mountains. There are large trees surrounding the property. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay and can't wait to return.

Room Tip: The rooms are awesome... I have been in 2 different types and I liked them both.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Mary_Cecilia_10
Cypress, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2010

Last minute family for the Memorial Weekend. We put the booked 2 rooms for the adults.
They raved about this place Clean, Beautiful, Very Romantic. Loved the decor and the grounds
We will use this place again and again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank BLANE12
seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2010

We found this hotel by following a link from the Premium Outlet Mall website. It is listed as the closest hotel to the mall. We decided to take a chance and spend Valentines day weekend there. It was a great weekend. We had half of a cabin duplex. King size bed, comfy couch, easy chair, table with two chairs, smallish TV and a great fire place.

The shower had excellent water pressure although the shower head was too low for my 6 foot frame. And the water very HOT. But I like it that way. The towels were among the best ever, plush and absorbent.

The ceiling must have risen 30 feet or more with fragrant pine. The gas fireplace was a great romantic touch.

There was an on site Valentines Day dinner that we took advantage of. I wasn't expecting much due to the rustic setting but was surprised instead. There were waiters wandering around the bar before dinner with very tasty little treats. We were taken individually to our table for a fixed menu dinner. The treats kept coming along with champagne (lots of both). The wait staff were beyond fantastic. Attentive, courteous and accommodating. We had a special request due to a food allergy and they handled it without any fuss. When the dish was delivered they made sure to let us know that the chef took care of it personally. Nothing about the food was ordinary, presentation was picturesque and the portions were just right. Although there was another sitting we were never rushed. The DJ is also worth mentioning. The music was romantic and perfect for the age of the diners. The volume was such that I could hear my date with no need to shout but that I could not hear our nearest neighbors ( and they couldn't hear us).

As we left we got a small pink box with a pretty ribbon that had gourmet cookies and chocolate.

When we got back to the room there was a final treat in store for us. The maids were just leaving and we came up to the room. They had lit the fireplace and some tea-lights on the table. They were arranged around an ice bucket holding a bottle of champagne and a plate of chocolate dipped strawberries. A romantic touch that we both appreciated.

If you are looking for someplace that is different from the normal hotel. Someplace where the service is far above average and the small touches are taken care of this is the place.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Dettler
Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2009

This is a conference hotel and clearly caters to conference groups and wedding parties. The rooms are uniquely decorated and one does not feel that you are staying in a cookiecutter room that is so prevalent these days. It is comfortable and clean but rooms are hard to find in the various buildings and the receptionist at the Welcome Center was not the most "welcoming" individual.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Trudyrand
Cypress, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2008

I recently had my wedding reception at Northwest Forest and it was absolutely fantastic! The attention to every little detail was perfect. The food was wonderful, and the service was even better. And the atmosphere was incredible! The centerpieces were personalized to coordinate with our destination wedding in Belize, which made it very special for us. It was so far above and beyond our expectations, we could not have dreamed of anything nicer. I will definitely recommend Northwest Forest to all of my friends and family!

• Stayed July 2008
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank MC0626
Chicago,IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2008

My family and I had a reunion on the beautiful grounds at Northwest Forest. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty to make our stay enjoyable. They have different "themed" rooms from cabins to Spanish style rooms and we stayed in a replica of the Alamo. Not your average hotel!

• Liked — Great Grounds
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank BMW_DROP_TOP
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cypress
Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Cypress
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Northwest Cy-Fair
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston NW - Hwy 290 Cypress
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Cypress
SpringHill Suites Houston Northwest/Cypress
Courtyard by Marriott Houston Northwest/Cypress

Been to Northwest Forest Conference Center & Hotel? Share your experiences!