“Great food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Cypress, Texas
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

We eat frequently at Sergio's and have consistently great food. The enchiladas are delicious as well as the fajita's! Margarita's are very good too! We always have excellent service too and try to sit in Eduardo's section whenever we can!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Houston, Texas
“Great Margaritas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

After shopping at the outlet mall, it was late so we decided to try the restaurant for convenience sake and we'd never eaten there before. I was delighted to see their menu caters to plant-based eaters like myself too! That always gets a big ol' thumbs up with me and the vegetable Fahitas were phenomenal! Sides of pico and fresh cut avacado were wonderful! I didn't even have to ask them to hold the sourcream or cheddar cheese, it was a beautiful spread of vegan yumminess! The margaritas were out of this world! Our food took a incredible amount of time to arrive at the table, but the chips and salsa were there for the taking. Our waitress was super friendly and apologized for the food being late. It wasn't her fault as the kitchen was having difficulty getting the food out! My husband hat cheese enchiladas and said they were good. It's very convenient for mall shoppers, but I wouldn't drive out of the way just to visit this eatery as the decor was extremely drab for a Mexican restaurant~bordering on depressing, but the drinks were worth my visit last night! Ole'!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Houston
“Food was pretty good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family ate at this restaurant after going to the Houston Premium Outlets. The food is pretty good but nothing that I would drive out of the way for. Best thing about it is that is is right at the outlet mall and certainly beats out the food you can get at the mall.

Visited March 2013