“Really good pizza”

Locatelli's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 273 Restaurants in Cypress
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 10, 2012

This place is a neat environment. Sit in or dine al fresco. Pizzas are consistently delicious and their other menu items are quite fresh, juicy, and tasty. Staff is a little young and some may not be as seasoned as older waitstaff, yet overall, food is quite good.

There are newer reviews for Locatelli's Pizza

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I highly recommend this place. I customed ordered a pizza that was delicious. Mine was a thin crust which I prefer. Very generous toppings. Good service. A little bit out of the way, but worth the drive.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

The pizza is amazing, the house salad dressing outstanding (we buy bottles of it to take home), the breadsteaks hot and yummy. Serve wine and beer, have seating on the sidewalk outside if the night is pleasant. A little pricey and small facility so always crowded but we still go back again and again for the pizza. Service isn't super fast, but does give you time to visit. If you're in a hurry call in and order ahead. I don't care too much for the pasta dishes, they're good just not my taste. They are very generous servings however. They are closed on Mondays.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Locatelli's is what a local pizza joint should be. Locally owned and operated, the pizza is as fresh as you are likely to find in these parts and, frankly, having been halfway around the world I would put Locatelli's pizza up against just about any place I have been to on the planet. The best deal on a weekend is the slice special (quarter pizza and salad) and a draught beer. Outdoor seating and a genuinely friendly staff make this our a normal stop most every weekend.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Seriously, I've been to some of the most famous pizzerias in "pizza" cities like New York and Chicago, and I would say my favorite pizza I've ever had is at Locatelli's. For anyone who has never been there, my only advice is that the seating area is fairly small, so I'd recommend either going during off-peak times or plan on getting carryout. Also, while I always get the pizza, my family sometimes gets other things (like pasta dishes or a beef sandwich) that also look excellent. The owners are almost always there and are very friendly.

Been to Locatelli's Pizza? Share your experiences!