“Perfect place”

Seventh Heaven Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Cypress B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I spent the last three nights of our two week driving trip, at Seventh Heaven...We were so tired of driving and eating out, so this was 'Heavenly.' The objective was to visit my elderly aunt and uncle who lived near by and to do a little 'fishing' at the B&B. My uncle caught the only fish...and he was delighted! We cooked the fish, some chicken, corn on the cobb and bread on the BBQ. Dinner was on the patio and what a great way to end the day.

Thank you for making it all happen Nichole...You have such a beautiful place...so peaceful and relaxing. Just what we needed before heading home to California.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HappyCouple12-8-2010
nmh1972, Owner at Seventh Heaven Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that your uncle was able to catch a fish and have a relaxing afternoon. We love being able to provide a much needed getaway from the hustle and bustle. We enjoyed meeting you and your family and hope to see you again on a future visit.

There are newer reviews for Seventh Heaven Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We booked “Heavenly heaven” room for our wedding night 2 months before and my husband arranged special request for me 1 week before the weeding, both directly with Nicole, the owner, on the phone. When we arrived at the place, they had already someone else at the room I booked for the night. And, our name was nowhere on their book at all. I was still in wedding gown! What a nightmare! My husband talked Nicole on the phone. She yelled at him and accused us that we did not booked properly. She even told him that “I bet you don’t have a confirmation email from us”, which obviously I had. She never apologized or tried to explain what happened. The lady worked there was very apologetic and try to make it up for us. She offered us one vacant room for free and free dinner at Italian restaurant nearby. As it was Saturday late afternoon and we were still in our wedding attire, we decided to take her offer. But, the room was nothing to compare to what we would want to stay on our wedding night. Although it was not their fault, the power went out at night and did not come back until 3:30 in the morning. They didn’t even have a generator to back up. It was so miserable to be treated like a liar and spend in “nothing special” room on the wedding night without power. I emailed Nicole my email confirmation from her as she told us to do so on the same night. It’s been already a week, but she has NEVER responded us back. At this point, all we want to hear is that was their error and her apologies. And, I know we will never get it. Not a simple apologies. We are very disappointed how we were treated and the level of customer service of Nicole. Apparently, Nicole does not respect her customers.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shino C

Although I didn't have the pleasure of meeting this couple, I can assure you that I never raised my voice, nor called this guest or her new husband a liar. Our reservation system is computerized and sometimes there are glitches in systems, however that being said we have reviewed EVERY guest in our system and cannot find their information anywhere. I believe we went out of our way to accommodate them even though we cannot find any indication that a reservation was ever made. They were given a beautiful room for free, a $100 dinner, which they seemingly enjoyed according to the bill and the staff of the restaurant, as well as more wine upon their return from the restaurant. I personally apologized to the husband when I was on the phone with him and he seemed fine as he hung up. I believe my innkeeper went above and beyond in my absence to insure that if there was an error on our part we did as much as we possibly could to fix the issue. As for the power outage, there were intense storms throughout the area and many areas, rural and urban, were without power for some time. I am sorry that this guest was unhappy, however we do take the utmost pride in our customer service and believe that 99.9% of our reviews indicate that most guests feel this way.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were guests at the Seventh Heaven B&B in Cypress, TX for 3 days during January 2013. All the guest rooms are in the 6,500 square foot home which is quite comfortable and quiet. Several guest rooms are quite spacious and all are well furnished and decorated. The Innkeeper does not live onsite, so the entire home is dedicated to the B&B and guests. While the property is close enough to enjoy all that Houston has to offer, it is a great destination itself with lots to do at the B&B. They have a nice common room with a billiard table and flat screen TV and a nice breakfast area where excellent meals, prepared fresh daily by the Innkeeper, are served. There is a large covered patio with a nicely landscaped pool and hot tub, barbeque grill, and plenty of patio furniture. Also on the property for guest use are bicycles, horseshoes, archery equipment, an exercise room, and fishing gear. Yes, there are two stocked ponds and a couple kayaks. Horseback riding can also be arranged and there are plans to have horses available on the property. This B&B is worthy consideration for family reunions, weddings, or just a nice quiet get-away!

Room Tip: For a special occasion, choose the Heavenly Haven or Celestial room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rick T
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The night before my wedding at Lindsay Lakes (a wedding venue nearby), my bridesmaids and I stayed in the B&B for a night of rest and relaxation. The Heavenly Haven Suite was big enough for 4 with room to spare, not to mention the house was beautiful and perfect for us girls to have a lovely night in. (Oh and the bathroom is amazing!)

The day of my wedding we were able to use our room as a ‘prep’ room to get ready in and it was perfect. Hair and makeup was done in the comfort of our own ‘home,’ per say. We didn’t have to rush to avoid traffic across town or juggle room at home where guests cluttered our space. It was great to have the quiet time away, alone, and peaceful. Just us girls…

The night of our wedding we rented out the whole house for our guests and let me just say, the guests had a fantastic time lounging in the hot tub and playing pool. Haha… I understand it was quite the after party!

Also, I understand that Sharon (the Inn Keeper) drove several of our European guests to the airport as they were too ‘under the weather’ to drive themselves, which is over and above the call of duty! That was so over the top, I cannot even begin to express my appreciation!

Our stay was more than enjoyable, convenient, relaxing, etc…I cannot express enough how fantastic this B&B was for our event. We couldnt have asked for more!

2  Thank Brittany H
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed at the Seventh Heaven after attending a wedding at the adjacent Lyndsey Lakes complex (across the field from the B&B). The wedding party retreated to the beautiful B&B after events had finished next door. Some of us took a dip in the hot-tub. Others played pool, and sat and chatted in the lounge area. Drinks were available for us in the fridge. It was a fantastic end to a wonderful wedding. In the morning, a great breakfast was cooked for us and we met the owners, who were wonderful company. Their warmth, friendliness and the good food soothed the sore heads. I cant say enough about how welcoming they were. This was my last day of my stay in Texas, and it represented a great send-off. I'd highly recommend staying here, especially for those at a wedding next door, although I have little doubt this would be a wonderful stay for any other occassion too.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is a top of the line 4-out-of-4-stars quality bed & breakfast. Everything about it is immaculate and exquisite without being pretentious. In many ways it is like a resort as they have much included equipment for activities and amenities that enable a single, couple, or family with children to spend days enjoying the facility. In addition to those already mentioned in other reviews, we rode on the country roads and discovered some challenging trails to explore on the great bicycles they have available for the asking. We shot pool on an excellently maintained table in the second floor common room. There is even an elevator for those that need to use it!!! Pictures do not give justice to the tasteful, comfortable furnishings and eclectic decor, nor to the spaciousness and attention to detail. Service is from the heart and real. They accomodate special diets as needed. My wife had guten-free meals. Thank you so much Nicole, Jason and Sharon. God bless!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at this facility last weekend and was super impressed with everything. Breakfast was great (stuffed french toast was amazing) - and plenty of food, staff was very personable, furnishings were absolutely stunning (jacuzzi tubs, comfy beds, cuddly pillows). Typically B&B's are pretty "frilly" or "girly" so my boyfriend wasn't reallly too excited to go - but he was very surprised on how much he enjoyed the weekend! They have skeet shooting, fishing, crossbow shooting, the outiside deck/patio area in the backyard with an awesome pool, hot tub, and grill is just utterly relaxing. You don't hear anything around you, complete country feel and yet still so close to everything (outlet mall & restaraunts). Loved, loved, loved everything about this place!

1  Thank tracy t
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cypress
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Cypress
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston NW - Cypress
Courtyard by Marriott Houston Northwest/Cypress
Residence Inn Houston Northwest/Cypress
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston NW - Hwy 290 Cypress
Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Willowbrook

Been to Seventh Heaven Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!