“Fun place with good food”

Gringo's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 284 Restaurants in Cypress
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Gringo’s Mexican Kitchen is a family of full-service Mexican restaurants in the Houston area. All restaurants serve the highest quality Mexican food, offer a full bar and are open daily Sunday through Saturday for lunch and dinner. The Gringo’s brand identity is stamped with superior quality products combined with excellent value.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was taken here to jointly celebrate my birthday with my nieces. They handled our large party of 10 very well and kept our drinks filled and the chips and salsa full. The food was good and they sang Happy Birthday in a tasteful not embarrassing manner as some places do. They also have free ice cream cones that my Mom loved.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

It is just another Tex Mex restaurant, nothing special. Very nice place, good drinks, plenty of Tortilla Chips and Salsa, but when you get to the good, is just average. The fajitas where ok at the beginning, but where not so good anymore last time we visited. Has an area for kids to play, which is convenient.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We (my family and I ) have tried this place 3 times and recieved bad service. Waited for a table and our buzzer never rang, waiter brought the wrong food to us, sat at the bar and were ignored. Food seamed good but service was so bad I will probably never go back. Also has a long wait, not worth it.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Food here is pretty good......wait times can be unacceptable at dinner....so much that we go elsewhere. I went at lunch recently, i think the drinks are a little pricey and for some reason the bar tender was a bit slow.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Salsa is so good that by the time you get your food you are full because of all the chips you eat Wide variety of food and free dessert Ice cream at the door

Been to Gringo's Mexican Kitchen? Share your experiences!