“Best Mexican food in Cypress, TX”

Alicias Mexican Grille
Ranked #10 of 291 Restaurants in Cypress
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Http://www.b4-u-eat.com/houston/restaurants/reviews/rsv4454.asp
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great Mexican food and service, prices are very reasonable. We love the free ice cream cone, it is like the highlight of the meal for us.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Omg this place is amazing!!!!!!
Everything on the menu is fresh and good.
My favorite ate the verde chicken enchiladas . I order this every time.

This is a hot spot in cypress so either come early on the weekend or wait til later :)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Incredible nachos. A half order of chicken fajita nachos is a giant plate, plenty for a meal for a big guy like me. Big chicken breast filets have been marinated and grilled, plenty of pieces. Lot's of cheese, diced tomatoes, big dip of guacamole, and sour cream. For $5.99.
I would also recommend the Cowboy Steak. A big piece of steak, marinated and grilled so you can cut it with a fork, served with 3 big grilled shrimp, 2 cheese enchiladas, rice and beans. I think it is $12.95. What a meal. Faulous margaritas and friendly staff. I eat at the one in Cypress all the time.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Alicia's has amazing authentic Mexican food. I definitely recommend. The atmosphere and service is wonderful. It's our go to dinner spot.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat here occasionally and always find the meals delicious. The problem is the noise level in the open setting can drive you crazy. When the place is full you can't hear across the table. The key is to go at off times or take advantage of take out.