“Good Place to meet friends!”

Kilburn's Tavern & Grille
Ranked #150 of 256 Restaurants in Cypress
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cypress, TX
“Good Place to meet friends!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I know of 3 locations in Cypress. We frequent the Kilburn's at Grant and Malcomson. Outdoor seating on the back patio is perfect for cooler weather days. You usually have to arrive by 6:00 on Thurs. and Fri. to be able to sit outside. Good drink and appetizer specials before 7. Shepard's Pie, California Wrap and Grilled Chicken Sandwich are my favorites.

Visited October 2012

Tomball, Texas
“Good food, with the chance to become great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

My review is for the Grant Rd location. My husband and I, along with a few other couples visited on Friday night. We timed it, so we'd finish dinner around the same time that the singer started playing. We arrived at 7:30, and it worked out perfectly. Just be warned, the area fills up quickly, and chairs are not easy to come by if you need extras.

I had the fish and chips and my husband had the pulled pork Cuban sandwich. My fish was battered perfectly, and the fries and coleslaw were wonderfully prepared. I didn't taste any of my husband's sandwich, but he said it was very good.

Drinks were your typical restaurant-grade variety. Kendall-Jackson for me, boring beer for my husband. Both were cold and served promptly, which is what matters though!

Service was a little slow, but I guess that's understandable with it being so busy. Water had to be requested three times before we received it, and we finally did, it arrived twice. Nothing major.

What we all found odd, was that the place started clearing out when the entertainment started at 9pm. By no fault of the singer - I just think it would be nicer if it started a little earlier, like at 8pm instead.

All in all, we're glad we found this little spot! We'll most definitely be back!

• Visited October 2012
Houston, Texas
“average bar food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

French fries were seasoned but the meat in the sandwiches were under-seasoned
nice atmosphere with TVs located in lots of areas for the ball games

Visited September 2012
Houston, TX
“Great Food, Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Kilburn's is a neighborhood Irish tavern and grill that serves a variety of dishes from fish and chips to salads, wraps, and burgers. We have never been disappointed with our meals or the service. Friendly waitstaff and great happy hour deals. Happy hour deals are different each day. Patio out back is nice and worth sitting outside when the weather is decent. Sliders, southwestern wrap and chicken sandwiches are among our favorites. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank naniok
Magnolia, Texas
“Nice upscale neighborhood bar and grille...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good food, good drinks and friendly service nearly every time. Kilburn's is consistant. You can expect the drinks to be good, the food to be properly prepared and the service to be reasonabl most all of the time. Occasional live entertainers and friendly atmospere make this a nice place to visit...

Visited February 2012