Tripadvisor

OR
Order Online
Ranked #47 of 422 Restaurants in Cypress
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing Italian! The owner is the friendliest and knows his menu and wine by heart! We appreciate the attention to service and customer satisfaction. They aim to please. The Osso Buco was delish and the Melanzana Parmigiana was excellent! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed September 19, 2019

Went there for a birthday dinner with my wife and was totally underwhelmed. The staff are friendly, the atmosphere is good, but the food was not. Wife had a chicken and pasta dish and it was bland and forgettable. I ordered one of the featured dishes - Lobster Fra Diablo and it was downright bad. It came with lobster, two shrimp and mussels. Seafood was totally not fresh. The shrimp and lobster were eatable, but not great, but the mussels were horrible. I had to move them off my plate due to the smell. In fact, when they set my plate in front of me the smell of not so fresh seafood made me make a face. Needless to say I only ate the lobster and the two shrimp, but left most of the dish untouched. I would recommend going elsewhere for Italian food, and if you do go, stay away from anything seafood - it's not fresh.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch on Sunday May 26.
Had a Red Snapper, and it was fantastic.
My only suggestion would be to ask for the side of pasta without the sauce if you don’t like the particular one being offered for your dish. If you ask for a different sauce, the restaurant will charge extra for the different sauce ($ 4.99 in my case)
I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for good Italian food in the Cypress area.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019

This restaurant came highly recommended. While they had a specific menu for Valentines Day, it offered great variety. The main menu will be something we will go back for soon to try their melanzana parmigiana (eggplant). Extensive Italian wine list, along with many other selections. Knowledgeable staff about their entire menu and excellent service. Met the owner who was extremely helpful and candid about his restaurant. Part of the valentine day special included salad and soup. Their Italian salad and pasta a fagioli soup was delicious. The hubs had snapper while I had petti di pollo val d'aosta. Both were excellent. We loved this place!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

7 of us all joined up to have a family get together, there is something for everyone, device very pleasant and speedy, food average with every dish having the same tomato based sauce. Good job the restaurants tomato sauce is good. Desserts were very good indeed

Date of visit: December 2018