“Favorite Chinese Restaurant in Cypress”
Review of Green Gardens

Green Gardens
Ranked #172 of 294 Restaurants in Cypress
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Been my favorite for years. Quality ingredients and very good service. Been there enough times that the waitress knows my order by heart. Recommend

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stopped at Green Gardens for a lunch. Their lunch menu is a great value (take the egg roll, it is better than the wing).

We tried cashew chicken and orange beef. Both were very tasty, Orange Beef was just enough spicy.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We went to this restaurant based on it being #1 in cypress on trip advisor. And I must say we thoroughly enjoyed it. The service is wonderful, everyone there treats you like family. Our waitress was very good with our toddler and brought her food out immediately so we could keep her entertained. It is very relaxed and clean. I got the cashew chicken based on other reviews. I don't eat much Chinese food so I don't have a very experienced palate. But I did think the cashew chicken was wonderful. My husband kept going on and on about how great the iced tea was??? We really liked this place and will be back.

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Great place to have authentic Chinese food. Coming from NYC I thought I would miss my local chinese restaurant, but I was wrong. The food and atmosphere was great.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I discovered Green Garden years ago before it became so popular. It had great food at fair prices, prompt friendly service, and everyone was treated like family. Today I still visit several times a week but the restaurants reputation and popularity have soared. The food is still great - the prices still a bargain - and the same friendly staff greets me like family.

Tip: Best Wonton Soup in the entire Houston Metro area.

If you go ask for Susan or Tim (the owners), introduce yourself, and don't be surprised when they sit down to visit and personally take your order.

Been to Green Gardens? Share your experiences!