See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I recently stayed at the Broadway Bed & Breakfast. We found the room to be very comfortable and clean. The house sits on a very busy Hwy with lots of traffic noise all night long. The breakfast was yummy but only consisted of muffins. Juice and butter would have been nice to go along with them.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Bellastravels
Reviewed March 18, 2011

I should start by saying we didnt technically stay at the Broadway House, as they were already booked. However, the owner offered a couple other properties she owns, which is where we ended up staying. The property we rented was an adorable house (3 bedrooms, 1 bath) called Cottage on Main. The house was so charming - I didnt want to leave! My husband & I, along with four friends, need a place to stay for the weekend while in town for a wedding. Everyone loved the house. The only drawback was the train tracks that run directly behind the back yard, but even still I would definitely stay there again - and I'm sure that their other properties such as Broadway House are just as wonderful!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
8  Thank thetraverser
Reviewed January 25, 2008

This is a wonderful little bed and breakfast in Cuero,TX. They have three rooms. The rooms we stayed in - one has a king size bed with a claw--foot bathtub and a separate shower. Also has a gas fireplace. Wonderful room!
The other room was the "family room" with two double beds and a separate room with a twin bed.
The inn keeper came in and brought breakfast and made coffee before we got up. Wonderful breakfast!
This is a great alternative to the hotels in Cuero...
Prices were $75 per night - very affordable!

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business