All reviewsgreat pricefront deskkitchenettegentlemanbedsaustintalk
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

nice hotel, super clean, bed and pillows were like a cloud, great staff i got there around 2 Am and they were happy to serve me, i got the room at last minute on trip advisor and i still got a Great price $55 for a king size bed and the room also had a kitchen, more than satisfy with everything

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Girish A, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Hi, Dear Abigail H;
Thank you for the positive feedback and we are happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed March 27, 2017

This winter I met a relative in Cuero for a weekend of R&R. We just needed a place to talk, with a few fun things to do thrown in. I live in Corpus, she lives in Austin, so Cuero seemed about half way for each of us.

The good reviews and great prices lead me to book at America's Best Value Inn and Suites. Our experience there was a-okay!

Check in was very friendly. The gentlemen at the front desk were extremely courteous, as well as informative as I asked them about various happenings about town. The traveling Vietnam Wall was there, and thanks to them we got there with no problem.

The room was spacious and all surfaces were nice and clean (the housekeeper was very nice!). The beds were comfy. It was a bit warm out (that's a south Texas winter for you), and the a/c worked great! There was plenty of hot water for showering.

If I want to be completely honest, there are two things that made this a 4 star review rather than 5...

Although the carpet was well vacuumed it was a bit on the dirty side. I discovered this by walking around barefoot for a few minutes. I solved the problem by not walking around barefoot.

Also...I got this particular room as it was advertised a kitchenette. I like getting kitchenettes as I often would rather whip up a meal than go out. Usually there are basic cooking utensils in these rooms, but not here. I did not think to go ask, however, so I'm not sure if they have anything you can use in the office or not.

The breakfast was pretty much a normal hotel breakfast. It did the trick!

All in all we were very satisfied for what we got for such a great price. If we come Cuero way again this is where we will likely stay! The guys running it, as I said earlier, are very nice indeed, and that is worth its weight in gold!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Phoebe729

Hi, Dear Phoebe729

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

We came in on Tuesday for my grandmother's funeral and my Dad had made the reservation the day before. Gentleman at the desk was friendly, expressed his condolences, and gave us a GREAT rate for the room. Room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. My only complaint was the lack of lighting. Room is very dimly lit when curtains are closed. Breakfast was plentiful. Front desk allowed us to keep the room well past check out so we could change after the funeral prior to driving home. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank shanngus
Girish A, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Dear Shanngus,

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple nights and was pleasantly happy with our stay. Here's the breakdown of our visit:
1. Upon our check in (we arrived early) the front desk was able to accommodate having our rooms ready. After a 16 hour drive it was nice to be able to relax a little before doing some activities.
2. I inspected our rooms and found the rooms to be VERY clean. I checked the beds for any stains, hairs, etc. and found none. The beds were crisp clean and was comfortable. The bathrooms were clean and didn't have any dirt in them, all supplies were in them.
3. Amenities were present and there were times that I needed extra towels and any time I called the front office to get some extras they gave them right away.
4. Breakfast - which is always nice when a full breakfast is offered was available. The area was clean and had a variety of food to suit anyone's needs.

There were a couple of things I would suggest need to be looked over:
1. I'm guessing there are a lot of bugs in Texas but we found some in the hotel room, mostly near the door. Our front door had cob webs on the front door. Treating these simple issues I would believe help customers have a better experience.
2. Breakfast Items - while there was a good variety of items at breakfast, a couple of essentials were not there such as Orange Juice, Fruit, and a variety of milk choices such as 2%, 1% and or whole.

Overall this was a great hotel to be in and we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family

Hi, Mr.SmartGenius,
Thank you for your review and recent stay. It was a pleasure having you here with us and would love having you back as a future guest. All of our staff work hard to keep our customers satisfied. We are happy to implements your comments and suggestion at our customer satisfaction. we look forward to having you stay with us again in future!

Reviewed July 6, 2016

We were in Cuero for a long weekend to help family members. The rooms were clean and modern and smelled good. Staff was extremely helpful and interested in helping us. Price was great, too. It's a little out of town but worth the short drive.

This hotel was our second choice after first hotel we had reserved (Baymont) could not accommodate the online reservation we had made, and the room smelled moldy. Staff was not particularly interested in meeting our needs either. They acknowledged they had a problem with the AC.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
PRK2014, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2016

Dear Jeanniebobeannie,