Stingaree Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Busy. Crowded. Pretty good service in spite of the crowds. Downstairs open air bar with entertainment.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Love the view and the fresh seafood here. Local shrimp fish and crab. Can be a bit warm with the patio door opening and closing, but the food makes up for it.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I HATE bad service! It's so frustrating to go to a restaurant, and the service is bad. It's a real shame when you go somewhere and the food is great, and the service is terrible. We decided to take a ride down to the beach, we wanted some fresh seafood. We were seated promptly... then it was 30 minutes before our waitress stopped at our table. Right before she walked up, I asked my wife how bad she wanted seafood. It took another 10-15 minutes to get our drinks. Finally... our order was taken. The food took a while. I saw other tables getting their food... that were seated after us. The food was fantastic! I had the seafood platter. Everything on it was wonderful. This is a great restaurant. There is a nice view overlooking the bay. We will definitely go back... but... If they seat me at that waitress' table... I'll ask to be moved.

2  Thank dlbydb1100
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Food was average for this type of island restaurant. Crab balls were great! Big windows give an excellent view. Hostess' that greeted us were terrible. They took several minutes to acknowledge us and weren't very friendly once they did.

1  Thank Clay C
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We went on a Saturday at 5pm. Very crowded but glad we went early. Server was very nice but extremely busy. I had Shrimp Brochette my husband and daughter shared the fried shrimp variety platter. Plenty of food but was kind of cold by the time we got it. This place came highly recommended and overall for what we spent it wasn't that great. My husband and I discussed that it would probably be fun for a date night and sit in the lower bar section and watch the ships come in and out. By the time we left people were everywhere waiting to eat. Go early!

3  Thank ogt22076