“Love the shrimp salad served in avocado halves.”

Stingaree Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Bristol, Tennessee
Reviewed April 25, 2008

Love the shrimp salad served in avocado halves.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed January 10, 2008

I have gone twice to this restaurant, when I visit Galveston Island. It is the best seafood restaurant I have ever been to. I am going again to Houston in March and will be for sure taking the trip to Crystal Beach to eat here. I highly reccomend this place!

Reviewed December 30, 2006

This bay/canal restaurant has unbelievable views at sunset. Magical with a small island to look at out the windows. We liked the food. On our last trip, my wife and I had stuffed flounder. WOW! Perfectly cooked and very fresh. The veggies were good. The bread pudding was nice, too. My wife had this cool stingarita drink which she loved. Service was superb. Attentive kind of down home style. We will be back next time we are on The Bolivar Penninsula.

2  Thank GalvestonJT
Reviewed April 10, 2006

We were looking for a funky, "real" kind of place to eat. No franchise "concept" kinf of place.
This is the perfect place for someone looking for a real Gulf coast fish place.
It's bright, clean, airy, and laid-back.
The staff knows what they're doing and the food we ordered was wonderful.
I had local crabs, about ten of them - they are little ones, but with wonder flavor and white meat.
The wife had Red Snapper - which was a filet as big as a NY steak, pure white, sweet and juicy.

The meal could not have been better.

1  Thank pikeman666
A TripAdvisor Member
Euless, TX
Reviewed June 28, 2005

The food was very good. Service was also good, could have been a little better, but maybe the waitress was having a off night. And we also had a patty of 15 and a 1/3 of them kids. But all in all it was the best we had in Crystal Beach. Highly Recommend!!

The guys next door at the marina could not have been any nicer to me and my kids, we fished and crabbed off their dock. They had cheap drinks for the kids and cheap beer for me. And were knowledgeable about what we caught.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member