7/23/12 I have stayed twice at this B&B, once alone, now with my Mother and sister. First time I stayed in one of the Honeymoon rooms which sits right on the deck so you can open your door for the constant joy of the beach breezes. Carole was such a wonderful hostess and I enjoyed my time so much I wanted to share it with my family. This time the three of us stayed in the Regatta Room which has two queen beds and a private bath. The room was very comfortable and well decorated. Again Carole was a wonderful hostess taking extra time to make sure we had all we needed. She now has a lift (elevator) that made it much easier for my Mom to get to our room without having to use the stairs. Carole makes breakfast each morning which is wonderful and it is was so nice to be able to meet some of the other quests. Her large living area gave us a place to sit and talk after breakfast. The beach is a short walk or ride and was much cleaner than I have seen in years. Her lower and upper decks have swings, hammocks and tables to enjoy reading or resting. I know I will be paying her another visit soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Out By The Sea is a lovely coastal bed and breakfast in Crystal Beach. We are located on the Bolivar Peninsula. The peninsula is 30 miles of sandy beach and the audubon migration route for many species of birds. We are a well-known biding mecca with several sites for bird watching. We are a great family vacation site with our gentle warm water of the gulf, great fishing and shelling. Out By The Sea has 5 areas; The Regatta; a ;large room with 2 queen beds, The LaFitte; a lovely room for 2. These rooms are located in the main home. The Honeymoon Suite and the smaller room, Amour de le Mer are located in the attached building with a private deck which looks over the gulf and beach!The Honeymoon Suite is very romantically decorated and has a very large double heart shaped jacuzzi. There is also a large family area, The Pirates Den, has room for 5 guests, a bedroom, a living room area, a fully equipped kitchen and full bath.Small pets are allowed in this area only. Our tropical gardens make this truly a tropical paradise. Please join us to relax in one of our hammocks while the tropical breeze relaxes you as the waves gently break on the shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Out by the Sea Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Out By The Sea Hotel Crystal Beach
- Out By The Sea b&b
- Out By The Sea Bed And Breakfast Crystal Beach, Texas