“Really?!?!?!? good bbq? as if!!!”

Cousins Pit Barbeque
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Crowley
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Ok so lets start with the fact that I ordered online 30 minutes before it was to be picked up. When my friend arrived to pick up the food, they hadnt even pulled the order off their system... It really isnt that hard, esp. in this day and age, to look at your computer system to see if you have an online order! I mean my bets are the staff, like most people, are checking their Facebook, Twitter, or other social media at every chance they get during their shift, so it shouldnt be that hard to remember to check and see if they have an online order. Now lets talk about the food. Watery bbq sauce, runny mac and cheese, sub par bbq sandwich, and bland cheese and broccoli casserole. It was so bland and tasteless, that I gave it to my dog, and she wasnt interested in eating it. And this is the dog who loves food, especially flavorful food. I was shocked she wouldnt eat it, and I wont be returning.

There are newer reviews for Cousins Pit Barbeque

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I love Cousins BBQ and it probably is the best place in Crowley to eat or grab a decent meal. However, lately the best value is the kids meal. The cost for a kids meal is the right price for the amount of food you get, lately. My last few visits, I've ordered turkey sandwiches to go. For almost $6 a sandwich...you end up with a huge bun and very little meat. The meat potatoes are my second fav, again lots of butter and sour cream, but little meat. Today was my last visit to Cousins, it's just not worth the money anymore. Time to find another BBQ joint.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

This is the real deal. Everything they have is great. I prefer the ribs but the chicken is close second. My kids love the sausage and ham. Don't forget to grab a slice of Beverly's sheet cake. This is where the locals eat BBQ.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Family owned and operated restaurants with 7+ locations operated by family members. Just good Texas style barbeque with abundant sides and other fixins'.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Everything there is good. Of course my children love the macaroni and cheese. The cobbler is very good also.