“Good Chinese Food!”
Review of Lee's China Inn

Lee's China Inn
Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Crockett
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I have been eating at Lee's for about 15 years when in the area for business or personal reasons. My friends and I ate dinner there recently. We all live and work in the Houston area and Lee's compares favorably with many if the Chinese restaurants we frequent there. The meal this time did not disappoint any of us! It is casual dining in Crocket. Do not expect linen table cloths and fine dinnerware. The waitstaff was attentive and friendly. The cost of the meal was very reasonable! I recommend it if you are in the area and want Chinese food!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have been eating here for over 20 years. The food is consistently good and the service is great. This is a good place for lunch and dinner. Always large portions and very tasty. I must take a to-go box every time that I eat here. Very good food for a great price.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stopped for Sunday lunch at Lee's because the Moosehead Cafe was closed. Yelp gave us a great rating for Lee's which must have been written by the owner's. It was a huge disappointment. When you enter the dining room, if you look to the back of the room near the kitchen there are several tables set against the wall with cleaning and table restocking supplies piled on them. The seating provided at the the dining tables are one step above plastic folding chairs. Our food fit in with the decor. The brown rice had a bitter taste to it and the chicken with vegetables and beef with broccoli had a sauce that could only have been made by pouring a bottle of soy sauce over the food. The egg roll was not crisp, but chewy instead. A bitter disappointment, to say the least.